A lot will change this year! Google is still the dominant force behind the major parts of traffic on the web. Yet, the Facebook giant is munching on the party cookies and the smartphone apps are distracting a lot of potential visitors to new digital realms to waste their time and money on. 2012 is the year where it begins - a major shift of online marketing and how traffic is intermixed with other forms of TCP/IP based commerce and advertising - think:
- In-App purchases
- Bing (go, Bing, go!)
- Facebook is obviously here to stay (and go public)
- Panda says: Quality beats quantity in SEO
and things we have not even thought about.
I will be speaking about certain aspects of the things to come and would love to meet some of you in person. I am already booked in the first quarter to appear on:
- Pubcon Paradise (Hawaii, February 13th to 15th)
- Los Angeles (Stop over from Pubcon, 17th to 19th)
- SMX Munich (March, 27th and 28th)
I am available for a chat, if you want to know more!