Making money over the internet can be both easy and rewarding. If you're a blogger, you are already marketing and selling someone's products all the time. As a tradebit affiliate, you can go one step further by advertising these products on your site to make money.
Are you new to the affiliate marketing business and want to dive in head first, but you’re feeling a little overwhelmed? Read on for some quick and useful information.
What and who are affiliates?
An affiliate can be literally anyone! For example, we have hobbyists, teachers, lawyers, and of course, experienced online businessmen and women as affiliates on tradebit.
What is the essence of affiliate marketing?
You are promoting products that are sold on tradebit using your own website or blog. As a tradebit affiliate, you can generate special links that track when someone is directed from your page to a tradebit product for purchase. When tradebit products are sold, you earn commission. It’s that simple!
Where is my starting point?
If you already have a website or a blog, you’re already one step ahead of the game: you’re generating visitors to your site! Signing up to become a tradebit affiliate should be your next step. This will provide you with a unique tradebit ID attached to your links, which will be used to track any sales coming from your site.
I’ve signed up to become a tradebit affiliate. Now what?
Now you have literally millions of options at your disposal. Want to promote a product that is related to your website content? Choose whichever product you want.
There are several ways of doing this from the Affiliate Page:
1. I want to browse the products of different merchants. Where do I find the links to add to my site?
- After signing in, click List of Merchants and then click the List of Products from any merchant on the list. Browse all products from any merchant this way. Simply click HTML code when you see a product you wish to promote (this gives you a cool widget, link or ‘pay now’ button for your website).
2. I’m a tradebit merchant selling my own downloads and I want to promote my own downloads. Is this possible?
- We allow merchants to also become affiliates and earn double commission for the sale of their products.
3. Where can I find links to my own products to advertise on my site?
- Sign in and then go to the listing of any one of your products. You’ll see a section called File Data – click Widgets for your Homepage to generate a widget.
- Alternatively, you can also copy the URL under the product for a simple tracking link. This contains your affiliate id if you are signed in.
Finally, here are some examples of some of our successful tradebit affiliates who make commission using a range of platforms.
I hope this short guide has been useful for helping you understand how our affiliate marketing works. Of course, if you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Just fire me an email at ashley(at)tradebit(dot)com.