For Sale Secrets Sell Your House Brandable eBook
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from jordirib, digital version
The simple changes that can be made to your house that can instantly increase the perceived value of your home.
Most people are so used to their own homes that they dont see the little things that are taking a toll on the closing price come sale time. An experienced eye that knows the science of home selling makes all the difference.
But most people cant afford a consultant. Fortunately for you, theres another solution planted inside my guide...
For Sale Secrets
If you dont fix your home up before the sale, youll hate yourself later.
When in a position to sell a home, you have the opportunity to squeeze out extra value all over your property. Since every thousand dollars is extra income - youd be insane to forget about the simple steps that can add several figures to the closing.
Consultants command hundreds of dollars per hour and are much too expensive for the average homeowner. Its most likely not realistic or practical for you.
But do not fear! Sprucing up your home all by yourself is possible. And often simple.
Does Your Home Have These Flaws?
Many times you dont even realize the small things that can effect the value of your property. If these little things are effecting your home in a negative way, youre going to have a hard time selling your house for what its worth.
In my guide 55 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Home When Its Time To Sell, I shine a giant spotlight on the small details that can either help you or hurt you when it comes time to close on a deal. My 50 page, well researched report is ready to download straight to your computer in just minutes.
...check out just SOME of the information you will find inside:
* How to clean up the curb appeal of your home in two easy steps that have staggering effects.
* An easy way to liven up the outside appearance of your home with flowers. Hint: Not all colors are created equal!
* The insiders secret to boosting the selling price of your home by 4-5.
* How to transform old rickety shutters into glorious centerpieces of your homes outward appeal.
* What the pros do when they need to some major touch up painting.
* A little-known trick that will help you sell your house faster. Simple, but infinitely important.
* Warning! The entryway to your home is where your prospective buyers will take a moment to knock on your door and introduce yourselves. Here is how to make sure your entryway can live up to their expectations.
* 6 vital questions to ask yourself when cleaning the exterior of your house.
* How to remove clutter and increase the perceived value of your home on the inside.
* An amazing fact about surface space and how to make sure you have it.
* 4 tips for removing smells from your home by attacking them at the source. NOT covering them up with potpourri or air fresheners.
* How to make prospective buyers envision moving in and not remodeling your house!
* 3 tips to show your house is baby friendly.
* The difference between an old home and a classic home. And how to make sure your home is the latter.
* How to make your home look crisp, sharp, and vibrant with light.
* What pros decide when thinking about your carpet. You may or may not need to replace it.
* What NEVER to leave out in the open when showing your home.
* A new rule of thumb to use when getting your closets ready for viewers. This will make your life easier and increase your chances of making the sale.
* What interior decorators consider when adding flowers to your home. Make sure you obey these rules
* 4 essential nit-picking elements to remember when cleaning your house. If you dont notice, prospective buyers will.
* When you want your home to stick out among the others, heres a safe way to make a great impression.
* 3 primary goals for preparing each room for house-seekers.
* An inexpensive way to improve the look of your kitchen without going overboard.
* 4 things you can do for your cupboards instead of replacing them. Save this major expense with a little common sense.
* Warning! Your bathroom may suffer from moisture damage. Heres how to find and fight this fatal problem.
* 6 questions to ask yourself about your bathroom plumbing.
* The secret to preparing your bedrooms for potential buyers.
* Which room MUST have clean floors.
And theres MUCH more - guaranteed!
More Files From This User
- A To Z about RSS What is RSS and how it can make you money
- The Complete Blog and Ping Tutorial
- 20 Wonderful Vintage Crochet Patterns
- 7 Proven Insider Secrets
- Auction Sources Big Book
How To Sell Your House
How To Sell Your House
Tips For Selling Your Home
Tips For Selling Your Home:When looking to sell your house, the thing you need to keep repeating to yourself is that first impressions are lasting impression......
How To Target Your Local Market With Plr
Are You Ready To Finally Book Your 1st Offline Client Without Leaving The House Or Picking UP The Phone? If you havent noticed that offline marketing is the......
Sell Annuity Essential Guide To Discover When Its Time To Sell Your Annuity
Do you have annuity you dont want? Discover When is it Time to Sell Your Annuity? Never Before Revealed Information! Dear Friend, What can I do? Where c......