PDF Metamorphosis .Net 4 (1 Developer License)
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from trunglk1, digital version
The PDF Metamorphosis .Net is just a class library. To deploy it you will need only two lines of code. By the instrumentality of our C# assembly you will add these functions into your application:
- Convert string, url, or file HTML to PDF;
- Convert string or file Text and RTF to PDF;
- Split and merge PDF documents.
The PDF Metamorphosis requires only .Net 1.1 platform or above. Using the PDF Metamorphosis you can easily create any type of a 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including ASP.NET, Web Services and WinForms. Our tool is Multi-Platform component, you may use it to build your application with Mono platform for Linux and Mac (http://www.mono-project.com).
The component is completely created with managed C#.
Nothing special, only .Net 1.1 platform or higher.
Supported File Formats:
The Metamorphosisis can transform HTML, XHTML, RTF and Text documents into PDF documents.
- Created with only pure C#
- Absolutely standalone, you will need to include only "PdfMetamorphosis.dll" into your application
- No other dependencies
- Reads RTF, HTML files and writes PDF directly
- Does not require installed Microsoft Office ® or Adobe Acrobat ® on the computer
- Works on any .Net platform (1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 etc)
- Works with Windows and even with Linux and Mac (thanks to Mono project http://www.mono-project.com)
- Has great abilities to adjust an output PDF, see Methods and properties
Developers can use the PDF Metamorphosis.Net with Visual Basic, C#, J#, ASP.NET, Delphi DotNet etc.
Metamorphosis In Blue - Richard D. Ward
The story of a successful New York police detective who loses it all -- family, career, money -- only to return in the most surprising manner. Author: Ward,......
Over 100 Rare And Beautiful Colored Butterfly Tattoos
"Ladies! Would You Like To Get Your Hands On Over 100 Rare And Beautiful Colored Butterfly Tattoos?.." that You Can Download, Print And Take Straight Away To......
Dark Goddess - James Axler
Doom VectorHumanity's past lies buried beneath the ruins of near annihilation, concealed by a secret entity and its ancient blueprint to enslave mankind. But......