The Islamic Moral Economy: A Study of Islamic Money and Financial Instruments - Shafiel A. Karim
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Karim, Shafiel A.
Publisher: Brown Walker Press
Title: The Islamic Moral Economy: A Study of Islamic Money and Financial Instruments
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2010-09-07
Lib Category: Economics - Religious aspects - Islam
Lib Category: Banks and banking - Religious aspects - Islam
Category: Business & Economics : Banks & Banking
Category: Philosophy : Ethics & Moral Philosophy
Category: Social Science : Islamic Studies
More Files From This User
- Another Boom for Amazonia?: Examining the Socioeconomic and Environmental Implications of the New Camu Camu Industry in Peru - James W. Penn, Jr.
- Poison Eaters: Snakes, Opium, Arsenic, and the Lethal Show - Richard Swiderski
- White-Collar Crime: Detection, Prevention and Strategy in Business Enterprises - Petter Gottschalk
- Medi-Cross: 100 Medical Terminology Crossword Puzzles for Pre-Med, Medical, and Nursing Students, EMTs, Massage Therapists and Other Health Care Profe - John McLeod
- Gapology: How Winning Leaders Close Performance Gaps - Mark Thienes
50 Internet & Offshore Banking Professional Plr Articles + Special Bonuses!
This article bundle contains 25 topics related to Internet Banking & 25 topics related to Offshore Banking. Some of the topics include: What Is Internet......
Banking online can be convenient, economical and safe.. Learn How You Can Enjoy The Benefits of Online Banking! Banking online has grown increasingly p......
Analyzing And Managing Banking Risk: A Framework For Assessing Corporate Governance And Financial Risk - , Sonja Brajovic Bratanovic
Hennie van Greuning and Sonja Brajovic Bratanovic, authors The business of banking can be defined as that of a number of key players managing various dimen......
Investment Banking Explained : An Insider's Guide To The Industry: The Business Of Investment Banks - Michel Fleuriet
Here is a chapter from Investment Banking Explained, which provides a clear overview of this complex industry. It covers the history, key terms, structures, ......