Another Boom for Amazonia?: Examining the Socioeconomic and Environmental Implications of the New Camu Camu Industry in Peru - James W. Penn, Jr.
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Penn, Jr., James W.
Title: Another Boom for Amazonia?: Examining the Socioeconomic and Environmental Implications of the New Camu Camu Industry in Peru
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2010-06-23
Category: Social Science : Human Geography
Category: Social Science : Agriculture & Food
Category: Business & Economics : Development - Economic Development
More Files From This User
- Poison Eaters: Snakes, Opium, Arsenic, and the Lethal Show - Richard Swiderski
- White-Collar Crime: Detection, Prevention and Strategy in Business Enterprises - Petter Gottschalk
- Medi-Cross: 100 Medical Terminology Crossword Puzzles for Pre-Med, Medical, and Nursing Students, EMTs, Massage Therapists and Other Health Care Profe - John McLeod
- Gapology: How Winning Leaders Close Performance Gaps - Mark Thienes
- Joyces Finnegans Wake: The Curse of Kabbalah, Volume 3 - John P. Anderson
10 Articles On Agriculture - With Plr + Mystery Bonus!
Comes with FULL Private Label Rights, and a Mystery BONUS! 10 Articles - 5,508 words! This package contains the following articles: Sustainable Ag......
Agriculture Tractor Template
Agriculture Tractor Template Package containing:- * Blogger Agriculture Tractor Theme * HTML Agriculture Tractor Theme * Wordpress Agriculture Tract......
Climate Change Mitigation And Agriculture
This book reviews the state of agricultural climate change mitigation globally, with a focus on identifying the feasibility, opportunities and challenges for......
Civic Agriculture: Reconnecting Farm, Food, And Community - Thomas A. Lyson
A engaging analysis of food production in the United States emphasizing that sustainable agricultural development is important to community health. Author: ......