Leading the Campaign: Advancing Colleges and Universities - Michael J. Worth
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Worth, Michael J.
Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers
Title: Leading the Campaign: Advancing Colleges and Universities
Pages: 00026 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00206 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2010-04-15
Category: EDUCATION / Administration / Higher
Category: Education : Adult & Continuing Education
Category: Education : Educational Policy & Reform
More Files From This User
- The Other Side of the Desk: A 20/20 Look at the Principalship - Janet Tareilo
- An Introduction to Multicultural Education: From Theory to Practice - Chinaka Samuel DomNwachukwu
- Six Steps to Preparing Exemplary Principals and Superintendents: Leadership Education at Its Best - , Jr. Torres, Mario S.
- The Teachers We Need vs. the Teachers We Have: The Realities and the Possibilities - Lawrence Baines
- The Purposes, Practices, and Professionalism of Teacher Reflectivity: Insights for Twenty-First-Century Teachers and Students - Edward G. Pultorak
The Carter Administration - Here Comes The Copout . Mp3
Artist: The Carter Administration Album: Here Comes The Copout Label: Theory 8 Records UPC: 888880305275
Construction Administration For Architects
Greg Winkler, Gary Chiumento, Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional ISBN: 0071622314 DDC: 690.068 Edition: Paperback; 2009-07-14 Summary: An On-the-......
Database Administration, Second Edition, is the definitive, technology-independent guide to the modern discipline of database administration. Packed with bes......
Helicopter Flying Handbook: Updated Edition - Federal Aviation Administration
Compiled by the Federal Aviation Administration, this handbook is the ultimate technical manual for anyone who flies or wants to learn to fly a helicopter. I......