8 First Choices: An Expert´s Strategies for Getting Into College - Joyce Slayton Mitchell
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Mitchell, Joyce Slayton
Publisher: SuperCollege, LLC
Title: 8 First Choices: An Expert's Strategies for Getting Into College
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2010-04-28
Category: Study Aids : College Entrance
Category: Study Aids : College Guides
More Files From This User
- 50 Successful Ivy League Application Essays: Includes Advice from College Admissions Officers and the 25 Essay Mistakes That Guarantee Failure - , Kelly Tanabe
- Find the Perfect College for You: 82 Exceptional Schools That Fit Your Personality and Learning Style - , C. Claire Law
- White Paper Marketing, More Sales Leads, Less Effort - , Carolyn Luck
- Hallowed Ground: Book Two in the PI Julie Collins series - Lori G. Armstrong
- Fey Born - R. Garland Gray
The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into In College - Harlan Cohen
Now a New York Times Bestseller!From sharing a bathroom with 40 people to sharing lecture notes, The Naked Roommate is a behind-the-scenes look at everything......
America's Best Colleges For B Students: A College Guide For Students Without Straight A's - Tamra B. Orr
High school students who get average grades and don't ace the SAT or ACT discover that an exceptional college education is by no means beyond their reach wit......
75 Biggest Myths About College Admissions: Stand Out From The Pack, Avoid Mistakes, And Get Into The College Of Your Dreams - Jerry Israel
By exposing the truth and setting you on the right path, The 75 Biggest Myths about College Admissions gives you the edge you need to avoid wrong turns and w......
U Chic, 2e: The College Girl's Guide To Everything - Christie Garton
U Chic gives an edge to today's high achieving college girl. It's not just about good grades or being at the top of the class, but having a great social...