The VAR Implementation Handbook: Modeling Portfolio Risks with Time-Dependent Default Rates in Venture Capital - Greg N. Gregoriou
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Gregoriou, Greg N.
Title: The VAR Implementation Handbook: Modeling Portfolio Risks with Time-Dependent Default Rates in Venture Capital
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2009-02-19
Category: Business & Economics : Investments & Securities - General
More Files From This User
- The VAR Implementation Handbook: Risk Aggregation and Computation of Total Economic Capital - Greg N. Gregoriou
- The VAR Implementation Handbook: Value at Risk for High-Dimensional Portfolios: A Dynamic Grouped t-Copula Approach - Greg N. Gregoriou
- The VAR Implementation Handbook: A Model to Measure Portfolio Risks in Venture Capital - Greg N. Gregoriou
- The VAR Implementation Handbook: Risk Measures and Their Applications in Asset Management - Greg N. Gregoriou
- The VAR Implementation Handbook: Risk Evaluation of Sectors Traded at ISE with VaR Analysis - Greg N. Gregoriou
Free Loan Investments - Ever Been To Mexico? . Mp3
Artist: Free Loan Investments Album: Ever Been to Mexico? Label: Shelflife Records UPC: 656613953822
Taking Charge With Value Investing: How To Choose The Best Investments According To Price, Performance, & Valuation To Build A Winning Portfolio - Brian Nichols
THE ALHPA SEEKER’S GUIDE TO VALUE STOCKSWhen to buy them. How long to hold them. When to sell them.“This book will be welcomed by anyone looking ......
Esoteric Investor, The: Alternative Investments For Global Macro Investors - Vishaal B. Bhuyan
This is the eBook version of the printed book.The Esoteric Investor reveals huge new investment opportunities hidden in the coming age wave, pension crisis, ......
Three Paths To Profitable Investing: Using Etfs In Healthcare, Infrastructure, And The Environment To Grow Your Assets - , Andrew Hyman
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version. Discover Today&r......