Summer Up North: Henry Aaron and the Legend of Eau Claire Baseball - Jerry Poling
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Poling, Jerry
Publisher: University of Wisconsin Press
Title: Summer Up North: Henry Aaron and the Legend of Eau Claire Baseball
Pages: 00216 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2002-10-28
Category: Biography & Autobiography : Sports - General
Category: Biography & Autobiography : Cultural Heritage
More Files From This User
- The Imperial Sublime: A Russian Poetics of Empire - Harsha Ram
- Theo: An Autobiography - Theodore Bikel
- Witnessing the Disaster: Essays on Representation and the Holocaust
- Jews, Turks, and Other Strangers: The Roots of Prejudice in Modern Germany - Jerome Legge
- Journeys Beyond The Pale: Yiddish Travel Writing in the Modern World - Leah V. Garrett
My Autobiography - Charlie Chaplin
“The best autobiography ever written by an actor. An astonishing work.” —Chicago Tribune Chaplin’s heartfelt and hilarious autobiogra......
The Autobiography Of Tyrone Pridgen - Tyrone Pridgen
The book is my autobiograph. I'm qualified to write the book because it is the story of my life. There is philosophy in the book. The book will help the...
Pansy's History: The Autobiography Of Margaret E. P. Gordon, 1866-1966 - , Claudia L. Bushman
Margaret "Pansy" Gordon's life covered a remarkable span of years and territory. She lived one century, and the years took her from England to resi......
Seven Downs And Eight Ups: An Autobiography - Nobuko Gerth
This is an autobiography of a Japanese woman who has lived in three countries: Japan, the United States, and Germany. She writes about her life in Japan duri......