German Modernism: Music and the Arts - Walter Frisch
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Frisch, Walter
Publisher: University of California Press
Title: German Modernism: Music and the Arts
Pages: 00332 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2005-06-25
Category: Music : Genres & Styles - International
Category: Music : Ethnomusicology
More Files From This User
- i never knew what time it was - David Antin
- Cannibal Talk: The Man-Eating Myth and Human Sacrifice in the South Seas - Gananath Obeyesekere
- Chinese American Voices: From the Gold Rush to the Present
- No One Cries for the Dead: Tamil Dirges, Rowdy Songs, and Graveyard Petitions - Isabelle Clark-Deces
- Assuming the Burden: Europe and the American Commitment to War in Vietnam - Mark Atwood Lawrence
Performing Ethnomusicology: Teaching And Representation In World Music Ensembles
Performing Ethnomusicology is the first book to deal exclusively with creating, teaching, and contextualizing academic world music performing ensembles. Cons......
Celtic Modern: Music At The Global Fringe
This resource offers an opportunity to reflect critically on some of the insistent 'othering' that has accompanied much cultural production in and on the Cel......
Music Divided: Bartok's Legacy In Cold War Culture - Danielle Fosler-lussier
Music Divided explores how political pressures affected musical life on both sides of the iron curtain during the early years of the cold war. In this ground......
Music And Urban Geography - Adam Krims
Music and Urban Geography is the first book to theorize musical aspects of the tremendous changes that have overtaken major cities in the developed world ove......