Uncertain Tastes: Memory, Ambivalence, and the Politics of Eating in Samburu, Northern Kenya - Jon Holtzman
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Holtzman, Jon
Publisher: University of California Press
Title: Uncertain Tastes: Memory, Ambivalence, and the Politics of Eating in Samburu, Northern Kenya
Pages: 00296 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2009-09-13
Category: Social Science : Anthropology - Cultural
More Files From This User
- Stat-Spotting: A Field Guide to Identifying Dubious Data - Joel Best
- In the Shadow of Slavery: Africas Botanical Legacy in the Atlantic World - Judith Carney
- For the Rock Record: Geologists on Intelligent Design
- What Is Medicine?: Western and Eastern Approaches to Healing - Paul U. Unschuld
- Good Arabs: The Israeli Security Agencies and the Israeli Arabs, 1948-1967 - Hillel Cohen
Decolonizing Anthropology, 3rd Edition: Moving Further Toward An Anthropology For Liberation
"provides a most-needed analysis of the benefits and limitations of the new cultural anthropology." American Ethnologist "groundbreaking" The Teachers Colleg......
Religion And Anthropology - Brian Morris
This important textbook provides a critical introduction to the social anthropology of religion, focusing on more recent classical ethnographies. Comprehensi......
Environmental Anthropology Today
Today, we face some of the greatest environmental challenges in global history. Understanding the damage being done and the varied ethics and efforts contrib......
The End Of The Soul: Scientific Modernity, Atheism, And Anthropology In France - Jennifer Hecht
On October 19, 1876 a group of leading French citizens, both men and women included, joined together to form an unusual group, The Society of Mutual Autopsy,......