Punishment, Compensation, and Law - Mark R. Reiff
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Reiff, Mark R.
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Title: Punishment, Compensation, and Law
Pages: 00272 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2001-07-30
Category: Law : Jurisprudence
Category: Philosophy : Political
More Files From This User
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials - William F. Hosford
- River Variability and Complexity - Stanley A. Schumm
- The Ovidian Heroine as Author - Laurel Fulkerson
- The Cambridge Introduction to Modern Irish Poetry, 1800-2000 - Justin Quinn
- Anger, Revolution, and Romanticism - Andrew M. Stauffer
E-study Guide For: Punishment, Compensation, And Law: A Theory Of Enforceability By Mark R. Reiff, Isbn 9780521846691 - Cram101 Textbook Reviews
Never Highlight a Book Again! Just the FACTS101 study guides give the student the textbook outlines, highlights, practice quizzes and optional access to the ......
Punishment, Compensation, And Law
Reiff explains how we use punishment and compensation to make restraints operative in the world.When it was originally published in 2005, this book was the f......
Exploitation And Economic Justice In The Liberal Capitalist State
Exploitation and Economic Justice in the Liberal Capitalist State offers the first new, liberal theory of economic justice to appear in more than 30 years. T......