World Development Report 2003: Sustainable Development in a Dynamic World: Transforming Institutions, Growth, and Quality of Life - , The World Bank
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: World Bank Group
Author: The World Bank
Author: World Bank, Policy
Publisher: The World Bank
Title: World Development Report 2003: Sustainable Development in a Dynamic World: Transforming Institutions, Growth, and Quality of Life
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2002-08-31
Category: Business & Economics : Reference - General
Category: Business & Economics : Development - Economic Development
Category: Business & Economics : Economics - General
More Files From This User
- Building Competitive Firms: Incentives and Capabilities - Ijaz Nabi
- Agriculture, Trade, and the WTO in South Asia: - World Bank
- Building Trust: Developing the Russian Financial Sector - World Bank
- Education and Training in Madagascar: Toward a Policy Agenda for Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction - World Bank
- Managing the Marine and Coastal Environment of Sub-Saharan Africa: Strategic Directions - Indu Hewawasam
Economic Development In The Middle East, 2nd Edition - Rodney Wilson
By examining economic development in the Middle East in the aftermath of the Arab Spring, this textbook introduces undergraduate and postgraduate students to......
Financial Development In Latin America And The Caribbean - , Alain Ize
During the 1980s and 1990s, financial sectors were the Achilles' heel of economic development in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC). Since then, these sec......
Economic Gangsters: Corruption, Violence, And The Poverty Of Nations - , Edward Miguel
Meet the economic gangster. He's the United Nations diplomat who double-parks his Mercedes on New York City streets at rush hour because the cops can't touch......