Tools for Education Policy Analysis: - Alain Mingat
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Mingat, Alain
Publisher: The World Bank
Title: Tools for Education Policy Analysis:
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2003-05-09
Lib Category: Education
Lib Category: Educational evaluation
Category: Education : Educational Policy & Reform
Category: Education : Finance
More Files From This User
- Regulatory Frameworks for Dam Safety: A Comparative Study - , D. Bradlow, Daniel
- The Right to Tell: The Role of Mass Media in Economic Development - , Policy World Bank
- From Slash and Burn to Replanting: Green Revolutions in the Indonesia Uplands - , Policy World Bank
- Rural Poverty Alleviation in Brazil: Toward an Integrated Strategy - World Bank
- Globalization and National Financial Systems - Policy World Bank
Education In Sub-saharan Africa: A Comparative Analysis - , Alain Mingat
Education in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Comparative Analysis takes stock of education in Sub-Saharan Africa by drawing on the collective knowledge gained through ......
Developing Post-primary Education In Sub-saharan Africa - , Blandine Ledoux
Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa have made substantial progress in universalizing primary school completion. Many young Africans are completing primary school......
Achieving Universal Primary Education By 2015: A Chance For Every Child - , Alain Mingat
A number of countries committed themselves to the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), aimed at eradicating extreme poverty, and improving the welfare of peo......