World Development Indicators 2003 - , World Bank Group
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: World Bank, Policy
Author: World Bank Group
Publisher: The World Bank
Title: World Development Indicators 2003
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2003-04-03
Category: Business & Economics : Development - General
Category: Business & Economics : Reference - General
More Files From This User
- The Little Data Book 2003 - , World Bank Group
- The Little Green Data Book 2003 - , Policy World Bank
- Global Development Finance 2003 Vol 1 (Analysis and Statistical Appendix): Striving for Stability in Development Finance - World Bank
- Global Development Finance 2003: Striving for Stability in Development Finance - , Policy World Bank
- Taxation of Financial Intermediation: Theory and Practice for Emerging Economies - , Policy World Bank
The Changing Face Of Economics: Conversations With Cutting Edge Economists - , Richard P. F. Holt
The Changing Face of Economics gives the reader a sense of the modern economics profession and how it is changing. The volume does so with a set of nine inte......
Identity Economics: How Our Identities Shape Our Work, Wages, And Well-being - , Rachel E. Kranton
Identity Economics provides an important and compelling new way to understand human behavior, revealing how our identities--and not just economic incentives-......
The Wealth Of Nature: How Mainstream Economics Has Failed The Environment - Robert L. Nadeau
Virtually all large-scale damage to the global environment is caused by economic activities, and the vast majority of economic planners in both business and ......
Theoretical Foundations Of Law And Economics
The economic approach to law, or 'law and economics', is by far the most successful application of basic economic principles to another scholarly field, but ......