Unlocking the Employment Potential in the Middle East and North Africa: Toward a New Social Contract - World Bank
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: World Bank
Publisher: The World Bank
Title: Unlocking the Employment Potential in the Middle East and North Africa: Toward a New Social Contract
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2004-04-05
Category: Business & Economics : Development - Business Development
Category: Political Science : Labor & Industrial Relations - General
Category: Political Science : Public Policy - Social Policy
More Files From This User
- Skills Development in Sub-Saharan Africa: - Richard K. Johanson
- World Development Report 2005: A Better Investment Climate for Everyone - , Policy World Bank
- Challenging Corruption in Asia: Case Studies and a Framework for Action
- Understanding the Economic and Financial Impacts of Natural Disasters: - Charlotte Benson
- Revisiting Reform in the Energy Sector: Lessons from Georgia (Bilingual edition) - Julian A. Lampietti
A Guide To The World Bank - World Bank
"A wonderful resource ..." -- CHOICE MAGAZINE "An exceptional book ..." -- GLOBAL BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS REVIEW The World Bank Group is one of the world's ......
From Early Child Development To Human Development: Investing In Our Children's Future - Policy World Bank
"It is never too early to become involved but it can easily be too late.' Armed with such alarming statistics as 125 million primary-school age children are ......
Improving Health, Nutrition And Population Outcomes In Sub-saharan Africa: The Role Of The World Bank - World Bank
"In recent years, the focus in many developing regions is increasingly moving away from communicable disease, where as Africa continues to face a high burden......
Using Knowledge To Improve Development Effectiveness: An Evaluation Of World Bank Economic And Sector Work And Technical Assistance, 2000-2006 - World Bank
"The World Bank has committed itself to becoming a ""global knowledge bank"", using knowledge to improve the development effectiveness of its work. Two of th......