The Health Sector in Eritrea: - World Bank
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: World Bank
Publisher: The World Bank
Title: The Health Sector in Eritrea:
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2004-07-01
Lib Category: Eritrea
Lib Category: Public health - Eritrea
Category: Medical : Epidemiology
Category: Health & Fitness : Nutrition
Category: Medical : Health Care Delivery
More Files From This User
- Millennium Development Goals for Health in Europe and Central Asia: Relevance and Policy Implications - Bernd Rechel
- Inequality and Economic Development in Brazil: - World Bank
- Privatization in Latin America
- Books, Buildings, and Learning Outcomes: An Impact Evaluation of World Bank Support to Basic Education in Ghana - Howard Nial White
- Putting Social Development to Work for the Poor: An OED Review of World Bank Activities - Ronald Parker
Essential Epidemiology - , Christopher Bain
The new edition of this popular textbook remains a clear and practical introduction to epidemiology for students in all areas of health. By emphasising the r......
Epidemic: The Past, Present And Future Of The Diseases That Made Us - Robert Baker
At the threshold of the third millennium, we are more vulnerable to mass epidemics than at any time in our history. Some infectious agents - MRSA, acinetobac......
An Introduction To Global Health Ethics
The field of global health is expanding rapidly. An increasing number of trainees are studying and working with marginalized populations, often within low an......
Lecture Notes: Epidemiology, Evidence-based Medicine And Public Health
Translating the evidence from the bedside to populations This sixth edition of the best-selling Epidemiology, Evidence-based Medicine and Public Health Lectu......