Connecting East Asia: A New Framework for Infrastructure - , Asian Development Bank
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: World Bank
Author: Asian Development Bank
Author: Japan Bank for International Cooperation
Publisher: The World Bank
Title: Connecting East Asia: A New Framework for Infrastructure
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2005-06-20
Category: Business & Economics : Infrastructure
More Files From This User
- Expanding Opportunities and Building Competencies for Young People: A New Agenda for Secondary Education - World Bank
- Roma and Egyptians in Albania : From Social Exclusion to Social Inclusion - , Sabine Beddies
- Balancing the Development Agenda: The Transformation of the World Bank Under James Wolfensohn, 1995-2005 - D. Wolfensohn, James
- Migrant Labor Remittances in South Asia - , Richard Adams
- Pensions in the Middle East and North Africa: Time for Change - A. Robalino, David
Rethinking The East Asian Miracle - Policy World Bank
Initially, the intention of this book ' s work, was to take a fresh look at East Asia ' s regional experience during the 1990s, and to expand, and revise...
Economic Growth In The 1990s: Learning From A Decade Of Reform - World Bank
"This book is part of a larger effort undertaken by the World Bank to understand the development experience of the 1990s, an extraordinary eventful decade. E......
An East Asian Renaissance: Gravity And Friction In Economic Growth - , Homi Kharas
The World Bank has completed a major study of East Asian growth every four years, beginning with the seminal The East Asian Miracle in 1993. Three major deve......