Reforming Agricultural Trade for Developing Countries - , Alex F. McCalla
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Nash, John
Author: McCalla, Alex F.
Publisher: World Bank Publications
Title: Reforming Agricultural Trade for Developing Countries
Pages: 00362 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2006-11-09
Lib Category: Developing countries - Commerce
Lib Category: World Trade Organization -
Category: Business & Economics : Exports & Imports
More Files From This User
- Reengaging in Agricultural Water Management: Challenges and Options - World Bank Group
- Mining Royalties: A Global Study of Their Impact on Investors, Government, and Civil Society - , B. Andrews Craig
- Technology, Adaptation, and Exports: How Some Developing Countries Got It Right
- Chinas Development Priorities - , Kaoru Nabeshima
- Poverty Reduction and Growth: Virtuous and Vicious Circles - , J. Humberto Lopez
Reforming Agricultural Trade For Developing Countries
In the ongoing Doha Development Round of World Trade Organization negotiations, developing countries have had much greater leverage, due at least in part to their large and growing share of world trade. But will the increased influence of developi......