Informality: Exit and Exclusion - , William F. Maloney
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Perry, Guillermo E.
Author: Maloney, William F.
Author: Arias, Omar S.
Publisher: World Bank Publications
Title: Informality: Exit and Exclusion
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2007-06-20
Category: Business & Economics : Economics - General
Category: Business & Economics : Development - Business Development
More Files From This User
- Review of Risk Mitigation Instruments for Infrastructure Financing and Recent Trends and Developments - , Odo Habeck
- Legal Aspects of HIV/AIDS: A Guide for Policy and Law Reform - , Lawrence O. Gostin
- Employment and Shared Growth: Rethinking the Role of Labor Mobility for Development - Pieter Semeels
- Strategies for Sustainable Financing of Secondary Education in Sub-Saharan Africa - Keith M. Lewin
- Annual World Bank Conference on Development Economics 2008, Global
Turmoil In Latin America And The Caribbean: Volatility, Spillovers, And Contagion - Guillermo E Perry
The report analyzes potential contagion and spillover effects of the Argentine crisis, from other sources of co-movement or market volatility. The report als......
Inequality In Latin America: Breaking With History? - , Guillermo E. Perry
With the exception of Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean has been one of the regions of the world with the greatest inequality. Inequality ......
Poverty Reduction And Growth: Virtuous And Vicious Circles - , Humberto Lopez, J.
"That raising income levels alleviates poverty, and that economic growth can be more or less effective in doing so, is well known and has received renewed at......