2008 Annual Review of Development Effectiveness - World Bank
∇ Download Only available
in these countries:
AD AE AF AL AM AS AW BB BE BF BH BM BO BT BV BY CA CF CH CZ DZ EE EG EH ER ES FJ FK FO FR GD GE GF GI GN GQ HM HT IM IO IS IT JM KE KG KN KP LR LS LT MA MG MH MN MV MW MX MZ NG NP NU NZ PH PK PR PS RE RS SB SD SG SI SJ SN SO SR TD TF TG TL TR TW US VN YT
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Bank, World
Publisher: World Bank Publications
Title: 2008 Annual Review of Development Effectiveness
Pages: 00160 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2008-10-01
Category: Business & Economics : Development - Economic Development
More Files From This User
- Does Private Sector Participation Improve Performance in Electricity and Water Distribution? - , Nataliya Pushak
- Spatial Disparities and Development Policy: Berlin Workshop Series 2009
- Using Knowledge to Improve Development Effectiveness: An Evaluation of World Bank Economic and Sector Work and Technical Assistance, 2000-2006 - World Bank
- International Financial Reporting Standards - Hennievan Greuning
- Analyzing Banking Risk - , Sonja Brajovic-Bratanovic
A Guide To The World Bank - World Bank
"A wonderful resource ..." -- CHOICE MAGAZINE "An exceptional book ..." -- GLOBAL BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS REVIEW The World Bank Group is one of the world's ......
From Early Child Development To Human Development: Investing In Our Children's Future - Policy World Bank
"It is never too early to become involved but it can easily be too late.' Armed with such alarming statistics as 125 million primary-school age children are ......
World Development Report 2003: Sustainable Development In A Dynamic World: Transforming Institutions, Growth, And Quality Of Life - , The World Bank
Three billion people will be added to the world ' s population over the next 50 years and 2.8 billion people today already live on less than $2 a day-almost...
The Matrix System At Work: An Evaluation Of The World Bank's Organizational Effectiveness - The World Bank
The 1997 Bank reforms that introduced the matrix management concept aimed to adapt the organization to changing circumstances and address concerns among exte......