Stolen Asset Recovery: A Good Practices Guide for Non-Conviction Based Asset Forfeiture - , Linda Samuel
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Greenberg, Theodore S.
Author: Samuel, Linda
Author: Grant, Wingate
Publisher: World Bank Publications
Title: Stolen Asset Recovery: A Good Practices Guide for Non-Conviction Based Asset Forfeiture
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2009-04-08
Lib Category: Corruption
Lib Category: Forfeiture
Category: Business & Economics : Development - Economic Development
Category: Law : Criminal Law - General
More Files From This User
- The Road to Results - , Ray C. Rist
- Public Investment Management in the New EU Member States - , Bernard Myers
- Satisfaction with Life and Service Delivery in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union: Some Insights from the 2006 Life in Transition Survey - , Asad Alam
- Women in Vanuatu: Analyzing Challenges to Economic Participation - , Clare Manuel
- Preventing Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing: A Practical Guide for Bank Supervisors - , John McDowell
The Principle Of Legality In International And Comparative Criminal Law - Kenneth S. Gallant
This book fills a major gap in the scholarly literature concerning international criminal law, comparative criminal law, and human rights law. The principle ......
Q&a Criminal Law 2011-2012 - Norman Baird
You've planned your revision and you know your subject inside out! But how do you apply what you have learned to get the best marks in the examination room? ...
Introduction To Criminal Justice - Lawrence F. Travis Iii
This student-friendly introductory core text describes the criminal justice process in the United States - outlining the decisions, practices, people and iss......
Law Street: America's Dysfunctional And Sometimes Corrupt Legal System - Wim J. M. Touw
The American legal system is far from perfect. High standards of fairness and equal justice for all are lacking, and conflicts of interest are an integral pa......