The Road to Results - , Ray C. Rist
∇ Download Only available
in these countries:
AD AE AF AL AM AS AW BB BE BF BH BM BO BT BV BY CA CF CH CZ DZ EE EG EH ER ES FJ FK FO FR GD GE GF GI GN GQ HM HT IM IO IS IT JM KE KG KN KP LR LS LT MA MG MH MN MV MW MX MZ NG NP NU NZ PH PK PR PS RE RS SB SD SG SI SJ SN SO SR TD TF TG TL TR TW US VN YT
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Imas, Linda G Morra
Author: Rist, Ray C.
Publisher: World Bank Publications
Title: The Road to Results
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2009-06-01
Lib Category: Economic development - Evaluation
Category: Business & Economics : Development - Economic Development
More Files From This User
- Public Investment Management in the New EU Member States - , Bernard Myers
- Satisfaction with Life and Service Delivery in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union: Some Insights from the 2006 Life in Transition Survey - , Asad Alam
- Women in Vanuatu: Analyzing Challenges to Economic Participation - , Clare Manuel
- Preventing Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing: A Practical Guide for Bank Supervisors - , John McDowell
- The Canada-Caribbean Remittance Corridor: Fostering Formal Remittances to Haiti and Jamaica Through Effective Regulation - , Matteo Vaccani
The Changing Face Of Economics: Conversations With Cutting Edge Economists - , Richard P. F. Holt
The Changing Face of Economics gives the reader a sense of the modern economics profession and how it is changing. The volume does so with a set of nine inte......
Identity Economics - , Rachel E. Kranton
Identity Economics provides an important and compelling new way to understand human behavior, revealing how our identities--and not just economic incentives-......
The Wealth Of Nature: How Mainstream Economics Has Failed The Environment - Robert L. Nadeau
Virtually all large-scale damage to the global environment is caused by economic activities, and the vast majority of economic planners in both business and ......
Theoretical Foundations Of Law And Economics
The economic approach to law, or 'law and economics', is by far the most successful application of basic economic principles to another scholarly field, but ......