8,000 Differences Between the N.T. Greek Words of the King James Bible and the Modern Versions - J. A. Moorman
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Moorman, J. A.
Publisher: The Old Paths Publications, Inc.
Title: 8,000 Differences Between the N.T. Greek Words of the King James Bible and the Modern Versions
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2008-08-04
Category: Religion : Biblical Studies - General
Category: Religion : Biblical Criticism & Interpretation - General
Category: Religion : Biblical Studies - Exegesis & Hermeneutics
More Files From This User
- First Timothy, Preaching Verse by Verse - Pastor D. A. Waite, Th.D., Ph.D.
- Word-For-Word Translating of The Received Texts, Verbal Plenary Translating - H. D. Williams
- A Critical Answer to Michael Sprouls Gods Word Preserved - Pastor D. A. Waite, Th.D., Ph.D.
- Tupac Shakur: The Life and Times of an American Icon - , Tayannah Lee McQuillar
- Gangs in Garden City: How Immigration, Segregation, and Youth Violence are Changing Americas Suburbs - Sarah Garland
God's Word In Human Words: An Evangelical Appropriation Of Critical Biblical Scholarship - Kenton L. Sparks
A highly regarded Old Testament scholar argues that evangelicals can embrace biblical criticism without losing their faith. Author: Sparks, Kenton L. Publis......
Seeing For Ourselves: Biblical Women Who Met Jesus - Katerina Katsarka Whitley
A provocative collection of biblical monologues that give life and voice to the New Testament women who met Jesus. Author: Whitley, Katerina Katsarka Publis......
Disability In The Hebrew Bible - Saul M. Olyan
Mental and physical disability, ubiquitous in texts of the Hebrew Bible, here receive their first thorough treatment. Olyan seeks to reconstruct the Hebrew B......
The Texts @ Contexts series gathers scholarly voices from diverse contexts and social locations to bring new or unfamiliar facets of biblical texts to light.......