A Communications Protocol in a Synchronous Chat Environment: Student Satisfaction in a Web-Based Computer Science Course - Paul J. Giguere
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Giguere, Paul J.
Title: A Communications Protocol in a Synchronous Chat Environment: Student Satisfaction in a Web-Based Computer Science Course
Pages: 00108 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2005-10-31
Category: Technology & Engineering : General
More Files From This User
- Examination of Interaction Variables as Predictors of Students Satisfaction And Willingness To Enroll in Future Web-Based Courses While Controlling f - Veronica Thurmond
- An Alternative Framework for Community Learning Centers in the 21st Century: A Systemic Design Approach Toward the Creation of a Transformational Lear - Michael Reber
- J. Henry Shorthouse, The Author of John Inglesant: (with reference to T. S. Eliot and C. G. Jung) - Charles Spurgeon
- Contributions within Density Functional Theory with Applications in Chemical Reactivity Theory and Electronegativity - Mihai Putz
- Individualized Education - Gary Hoover
Reverse Engineering - Duck & Cover . Mp3
Artist: Reverse Engineering Album: Duck & Cover Label: Jarring Effects UPC: 3700426908375
Williams Fairey Engineering Band & Peter Parkes - Let's Go . Mp3
Artist: Williams Fairey Engineering Band & Peter Parkes Album: Let's Go Label: ObrassoRecords UPC: 642738943657
Mechanical Engineering Principles - , Carl Carl Ross
Mechanical Engineering Principles offers a student-friendly introduction to core engineering topics This book introduces mechanical principles and technolog......
Engineering A Level - Mike Tooley
Engineering A Level covers each of the compulsory AS and A2 units from Edexcel in a dedicated chapter. Full coverage is given to the three units required at AS...