Current Issues in Educational Policy and the Law. Environmental Policy and Law.
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Publisher: Information Age Publishing
Title: current issues in Educational Policy and the Law. Environmental Policy and Law.
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2008-01-01
Lib Category: Educational law and legislation
Lib Category: United States
Category: Law : Administrative Law & Regulatory Practice
Words: current issues, law environmental, practice and
More Files From This User
- Podcasting for Teachers: Using a New Technology to Revolutionize Teaching and Learning. Emerging Technologies for Evolving Learners. - , Mark Gura
- Young Adolescent and the Middle School, The. The Handbook of Research in Middle Level Education. - Steven B. Mertens
- Reading Across International Boundaries: History, Policy and Politics. International Perspectives on Curriculum.
- National History Standards: The Problem of the Canon and the Future of Teaching History - Linda Symcox
- Unsettling Beliefs: Teaching Theory To Teachers
Examples & Explanations: Administrative Law, 3rd Edition - , Richard H. Seamon
Combining distinguished authorship and the proven-effective Examples & Explanations pedagogy, this concise study guide, now in its Third Edition, is an inv......
Dimensions Of Private Law - Stephen Waddams
Anglo-American private law (the law governing mutual rights and obligations of individuals) has been a far more complex phenomenon than is usually recognized......
Quick Guide To Community Care Practice And The Law - Michael Mandelstam
This short guide cuts through the confusing mass of legislation to provide a concise and jargon-free explanation of current community care practice and the l......
The Cost Of Accidents: A Legal And Economic Analysis - Guido Calabresi
Accident law is currently under review throughout the United States, and indeed the world, as present systems prove increasingly inadequate to handle the mou......