The Lost Books of the Bible: The Great Rejected Texts - Joseph B. Lumpkin
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Lumpkin, Joseph B.
Publisher: Fifth Estate
Title: The Lost Books of the Bible: The Great Rejected Texts
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2009-09-03
Category: Religion : Biblical Studies - Wisdom Literature
Category: Religion : Biblical Criticism & Interpretation - General
Category: Religion : Christianity - History - General
More Files From This User
- The Apocrypha: Including Books from the Ethiopic Bible - Joseph B. Lumpkin
- The Books of Enoch: A Complete Volume Containing 1 Enoch (the Ethiopic Book of Enoch), 2 Enoch (the Slavonic Secrets of Enoch), and 3 Enoch (the Hebre - Joseph B. Lumpkin
- Are You Really That Stupid? Observations of a Skeptical Believer - Joshua Christian
- The Life and Times of Jesus: From Child to God: Including The Infancy Gospels - Joseph B. Lumpkin
- Guerrilla Marketing for the New Millennium - Conrad Levinson, Jay
God's Word In Human Words: An Evangelical Appropriation Of Critical Biblical Scholarship - Kenton L. Sparks
A highly regarded Old Testament scholar argues that evangelicals can embrace biblical criticism without losing their faith. Author: Sparks, Kenton L. Publis......
Seeing For Ourselves: Biblical Women Who Met Jesus - Katerina Katsarka Whitley
A provocative collection of biblical monologues that give life and voice to the New Testament women who met Jesus. Author: Whitley, Katerina Katsarka Publis......
Disability In The Hebrew Bible - Saul M. Olyan
Mental and physical disability, ubiquitous in texts of the Hebrew Bible, here receive their first thorough treatment. Olyan seeks to reconstruct the Hebrew B......
The Texts @ Contexts series gathers scholarly voices from diverse contexts and social locations to bring new or unfamiliar facets of biblical texts to light.......