Provincializing Europe: Postcolonial Thought and Historical Difference (New Edition) - Dipesh Chakrabarty
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Chakrabarty, Dipesh
Publisher: Princeton University Press
Title: Provincializing Europe: Postcolonial Thought and Historical Difference (New Edition)
Pages: 00000 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00336 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2007-10-29
Category: History : Historiography
Category: History : Western Europe - General
Category: History : Social History
More Files From This User
- Beyond the Invisible Hand: Groundwork for a New Economics - Kaushik Basu
- Muslim Lives in Eastern Europe: Gender, Ethnicity, and the Transformation of Islam in Postsocialist Bulgaria - Kristen Ghodsee
- The Imperative of Integration - Elizabeth Anderson
- The American Musical and the Performance of Personal Identity - Raymond Knapp
- Thinking about Leadership - Nannerl O. Keohane
Fifty Key Works Of History And Historiography - Kenneth R. Stunkel
Fifty Key Works of History and Historiography introduces some of the most important works ever written by those who have sought to understand, capture, query......
Collingwood's The Idea Of History: A Reader's Guide - Peter Johnson
The Idea of History is the best known work of the Oxford philosopher and historian RG Collingwood. Published posthumously in 1946 it is, in effect, two books......
Theories, Models And Concepts In Ancient History - Neville Morley
The place of 'theory' in the study of the past is controversial. According to some historians, the use of ideas and concepts from disciplines like economics ......
The Great War In History - , Antoine Prost
Since the Armistice, a vast literature has been produced on the First World War and its repercussions. For the first time, two leading historians from the Un......