MSRS Court and Conference Recorder- Full Feature
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from windows-download, digital version
MSRS is a powerful multiple channel voice recorder program designed for recording conferences, court proceedings and similar multi-speaker forums. MSRS has the ability to record up to 32 separate audio channels, then 'send' the recordings for transcription or archiving using the internet, email or a computer network.
MSRS Court and Conference Recorder- Full Feature specifications:
- Download Size: 320 KB
- Minimum Memory Required: Memory: 32MB RAM (95/NT4/98), 64MB (2000/XP) or 256MB for 2003
- Processor (CPU): 300Mhz or above plus 100Mhz for each additional channel.
- Other System Requirements: Windows 95/NT4/98/2000/Me/XP/2003/Vista, * Sound Card: Either a standard stereo sound card (for 1 or 2 channels) or, for 3 or more channels, a multichannel sound card.
MSRS Court and Conference Recorder- Full Feature support
- Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (303) 557-0211
MSRS Court and Conference Recorder- Full Feature manufacturerNCH Software
6120 Greenwood Plaza Blvd
80111 Greenwood Village
Tags: conferences, transcription, transcription services, recorder, recording, typing, typist, typists, audio, record, sound, software, program
More Files From This User
- BroadCam Streaming Video Server
- Express Talk VoIP Softphone- Business Edition
- Presto! BizCard 6.10.10
- Presto! PrintCentral SE 1.00.02
- Presto! ImageFolio
Parquet Courts - Light Up Gold . Mp3
Artist: Parquet Courts Album: Light Up Gold Label: What's Your Rupture UPC: 851372002471
Judging Law And Policy - , Amy Steigerwalt
To what extent do courts make social and public policy and influence policy change? This innovative text analyzes this question generally and in seven distin......
Mistaken Identity: The Supreme Court And The Politics Of Minority Representation - Keith J. Bybee
it ever legitimate to redraw electoral districts on the basis of race? In its long struggle with this question, the U.S. Supreme Court has treated race-consc......