- Add To Basket
Instant Download from windows-download, digital version
A musical adaptation for Alto Saxophone of the Greek myth Orpheus and Eurydice in which the performer assumes the character of Brenlis, a wayward minstrel torn between his true love music, and Anithea who has succumbed to the bite of a serpent. In this 3D video game for live concert performance the saxophonist navigates an interactive world projected for audience viewing and where the accompaniment is ever changing and each performance unique.
Orpheus Down specifications:
- Download Size: 139799 KB
- Minimum Memory Required: 2038 MB
- Minimum Hard Drive Space Required: 250 MB
- Processor (CPU): Minimum: Intel(R) Celeron(R) M @ 1.60GHz/ Celeron(R) D @ 3.46GHz CPU or higher. Recommended: Intel(R) Core 2 @ 2.50 GHz or higher.
- Display (Screen Resolution): 1024x768
- Video Card: DirectX 10 Required.
- Other System Requirements: Display driver resolution may need to be manually set to 1024x768 to launch game in full screen mode on some systems.
Orpheus Down support
- Support email: email@example.com
Orpheus Down manufacturerAnigraphical.com
P.O. Box 78582
Tags: david lieberman composer, orpheus down, orpheus and eurydice, music video game.
More Files From This User
- honestech Claymation Studio 3.0
- Xara 3D Maker 7
- Southside Solutions MySoftware Suite
- WipeDrive 6
- Xilisoft MP3 Converter
Anigraphical Etude 9
Silas has come home to die, only, he has not chosen his family but Warren and Mary's farm. In this musical adaptation of Robert Frost's The Death of the Hired...
Mp3 Visionintoart - Sounds
Composers Paola Prestini and Milica Paranosic create new work inspired by Kandisnky''s manuscript of woodcuts and prose by the same name from 1912. 19 MP3 S......