International Authority and the Responsibility to Protect - Anne Orford
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Orford, Anne
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Title: International Authority and the Responsibility to Protect
Pages: 00256 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2011-01-31
Category: Law : International
More Files From This User
- A History of the University in Europe
- The Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Continua - , Eliot Fried
- A Reference Grammar of Spanish - , Miguel Angel San Jose
- China and Maritime Europe, 1500-1800 - John E. Wills, Jr.
- The Pinch Technique and its Applications to Non-Abelian Gauge Theories - , Joannis Papavassiliou
Reading Humanitarian Intervention - Anne Orford
During the 1990s, humanitarian intervention seemed to promise a world in which democracy, self-determination and human rights would be privileged over nation......
Reading Humanitarian Intervention
Uses legal, feminist and postcolonial, and psychoanalytic theory to consider the cultural and economic effects of militarized humanitarianism.During the 1990......
International Law And Its Others
A rich array of responses to the question of what it means to speak and write about international law today.Institutional and political developments since th......