Children as Philosophers: Learning Through Enquiry and Dialogue in the Primary Classroom - Joanna Haynes
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Haynes, Joanna
Title: Children as Philosophers: Learning Through Enquiry and Dialogue in the Primary Classroom
Pages: 00176 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2008-07-09
Lib Category: Questioning
Lib Category: Discussion
Category: Education : Educational Psychology
Category: Non-Classifiable : Non-Classifiable
More Files From This User
- The Search for a European Identity: Values, Policies and Legitimacy of the European Union - Furio Cerutti
- Taiwan in Japans Empire-Building: An Institutional Approach to Colonial Engineering - Hui-yu Caroline Tsai
- Russian Military Reform: A Failed Exercise in Defence Decision Making - Carolina Vendil Pallin
- Television in India: Satellites, Politics and Cultural Change - Nalin Mehta
- Drivers of Environmental Change in Uplands - Aletta Bonn
Educating The Evolved Mind: Conceptual Foundations For An Evolutionary Educational Psychology. Psychological Perspectives On Contemporary Educational
In this volume, David Geary provides a comprehensive theory that brings children's education into the 21st century, and provides directions for the developme......
A Teaching Assistant's Guide To Child Development And Psychology In The Classroom - Susan Bentham
How can you help students most effectively in the classroom? As a Teaching Assistant, you play a vital role in today's schools. This fully updated new editio......
Cognitive Load Theory
Cognitive load theory (CLT) is one of the most important theories in educational psychology, a highly effective guide for the design of multimedia and other ......
The Educated Brain
The emerging field of neuroeducation, concerned with the interaction between mind, brain and education, has proved revolutionary in educational research, int......