Putting Our Differences to Work: The Fastest Way to Innovation, Leadership and High Performance - Debbe Kennedy
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Kennedy, Debbe
Publisher: Berrett-Koehler Publishers
Title: Putting Our Differences to Work: The Fastest Way to Innovation, Leadership and High Performance
Pages: 00240 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00224 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2008-05-09
Category: Business & Economics : Skills
More Files From This User
- Courage Goes to Work: How to Build Backbones, Boost Performance, and Get Results - Bill Treasurer
- Courageous Training: Bold Actions for Business Results - , Robert O. Brinkerhoff
- Making the Good Life Last: Four Keys to Sustainable Living - Michael Schuler
- A Complaint Is a Gift: Recovering Customer Loyalty When Things Go Wrong - , Claus Møller
- Wave Rider: Leadership for High Performance in a Self-Organizing World - Harrison H. Owen
The Changing Face Of Economics: Conversations With Cutting Edge Economists - , Richard P. F. Holt
The Changing Face of Economics gives the reader a sense of the modern economics profession and how it is changing. The volume does so with a set of nine inte......
Economics: The Basics - Tony Cleaver
Economics: The Basics provides a fascinating introduction to the key issues in contemporary economics. With case studies ranging from the coffee plantations ......
Identity Economics - , Rachel E. Kranton
Identity Economics provides an important and compelling new way to understand human behavior, revealing how our identities--and not just economic incentives-......
Theoretical Foundations Of Law And Economics
The economic approach to law, or 'law and economics', is by far the most successful application of basic economic principles to another scholarly field, but ......