Stellwagen: The Making and Unmaking of a National Marine Sanctuary - Peter Borrelli
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Borrelli, Peter
Title: Stellwagen: The Making and Unmaking of a National Marine Sanctuary
Pages: 00258 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2009-11-01
Category: Nature : General
Category: Nature : Environmental Conservation & Protection - General
More Files From This User
- Defending the Master Race: Conservation, Eugenics, and the Legacy of Madison Grant - Jonathan Spiro
- Jews and Race: Writings on Identity and Difference, 1880-1940
- The Art of the Turnaround: Creating and Maintaining Healthy Arts Organizations - Michael M. Kaiser
- Gender and American Jews: Patterns in Work, Education, and Family in Contemporary Life - , Moshe Hartman
- Make Mine a Double: Why Women Like Us Like to Drink (Or Not)
Saving Forests, Protecting People?: Environmental Conservation In Central America - , Max J. Pfeffer
By examining the connections among local values, material needs, and environmental management regimes, Saving Forests, Protecting People? explores that diffi......
Facing The Wild: "ecotourism, Conservation And Animal Encounters" - Chilla Bulbeck
What do wild animals mean to humans? Will they survive both rampant habitat loss and extinction caused by human encroachment and, as ecotourists, our enthusi......
Social Learning In Environmental Management: Towards A Sustainable Future
Social Learning in Environmental Management explores and expands the approaches to collective learning most needed to help individuals, communities, experts ......
Rooted In The Earth: Reclaiming The African American Environmental Heritage - Dianne D. Glave
With a basis in environmental history, this groundbreaking study challenges the idea that a meaningful attachment to nature and the outdoors is contrary......