Bringing the Body to the Stage and Screen: Expressive Movement for Performers - Annette Lust
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Lust, Annette
Publisher: Scarecrow Press
Title: Bringing the Body to the Stage and Screen: Expressive Movement for Performers
Pages: 00352 (Encrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2011-12-30
Lib Category: Movement, Aesthetics of
Lib Category: Mime
Category: Performing Arts : Dance - Modern
Category: Performing Arts : Theater - Miming
Category: Performing Arts : Acting & Auditioning
More Files From This User
- Conversations with Cinematographers - David Ellis
- A Biographical Encyclopedia of Scientists and Inventors in American Film and TV since 1930 - A. Bowdoin Van Riper
- Post-9/11 Cinema: Through a Lens Darkly - John Markert
- A Year of Hitchcock: 52 Weeks with the Master of Suspense - , Eric San Juan
- Journalism in the United States - Edd Applegate
Mp3 Annette Farrington - Azure Wonder & Lust
In her solo debut, this artist forges a sonic, soul-searching path from the past to the future, skillfully blending influences of tribal, rock, blues, ethnic......
Mp3 Incantare - Blue Light Love
Songs of lust, lost love, suffering, shopping at K-Mart, ambient hallucinations, fairy tales, death and the existence of God, and a few surprises tossed in t......