What´s the Least I Can Believe and Still Be a Christian?: A Guide to What Matters Most - Martin Thielen
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Thielen, Martin
Publisher: Westminster John Knox Press
Title: What's the Least I Can Believe and Still Be a Christian?: A Guide to What Matters Most
Pages: 00168 (Unencrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2011-01-21
Category: Religion : Christianity - General
Category: Religion : Christian Theology - Christology
Category: Religion : Christian Life - Spiritual Growth
More Files From This User
- Exodus from Hunger: We Are Called to Change the Politics of Hunger - David Beckmann
- Surprised by Meaning: Science, Faith, and How We Make Sense of Things - Alister McGrath
- Proclaiming the Great Ends of the Church: Mission and Ministry for Presbyterians - Joseph D. Small
- More Presbyterian Questions, More Presbyterian Answers: Exploring Christian Faith - Donald K. McKim
- Hip Hops Amnesia: From Blues and the Black Womens Club Movement to Rap and the Hip Hop Movement - Reiland Rabaka
New And Enlarged Handbook Of Christian Theology: Revised Edition - , Donald W. Musser
This handbook provides thorough introductory articles on important themes in Christian theology. Along with cross-references and select bibliographies, i......
Theology In A Social Context: Sociological Theology Volume 1 - Robin Gill
In the first book of his new trilogy on Sociological Theology, Gill argues that a sociological perspective makes an important contribution to theology. Havin......
Systematic Theology Volume 1: Volume 1 - , Jr. Mcclendon James William
When it first appeared in 1986, James McClendon's Ethics laid claim to two compelling theological ideas: first, that a highly distinctive theological per......
Pastoral Bearings: Lived Religion And Pastoral Theology - Leonard Hummel
Pastoral Bearings offers up ten studies that exemplify the usefulness of the lived religion paradigm to the field of pastoral theology. The volume presents d......