Social Change - Jay Weinstein
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Weinstein, Jay
Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers
Title: Social Change
Pages: 00458 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2010-06-16
Reading Level: 13-17
Lib Category: Social change
Lib Category: Progress
Category: Social Science : Sociology - General
Category: Social Science : Gender Studies
Category: Social Science : Social Classes
More Files From This User
- The How To Grants Manual: Successful Grantseeking Techniques for Obtaining Public and Private Grants - David G. Bauer
- Creative Drama and Music Methods: Activities for the Classroom - , Margaret Merrion
- Critical Theory and Animal Liberation
- Transforming Undergraduate Education: Theory that Compels and Practices that Succeed
- Ranking Faiths: Religious Stratification in America - , Ralph E. Pyle
Transforming Scholarship: Why Women's And Gender Studies Students Are Changing Themselves And The World - Michele T Berger
Transform Yourself, Transform the World is a user friendly guide of practical guidance and inspiration for supporting a student's interest in a W WW W omen's......
Gender, Science And Technology. Perspectives From Africa
This sixth volume of the CODESRIA Gender Series is a collection of discourses, perspectives, practices and policies on the role of the female gender in scien......
Shady Practices: Agroforestry And Gender Politics In The Gambia - Richard A. Schroeder
Shady Practices is a revealing analysis of the gendered political ecology brought about by conflicting local interests and changing developmental initiatives......
The Family Of Woman: Lesbian Mothers, Their Children, And The Undoing Of Gender - Maureen Sullivan
Amidst the shrill and discordant notes struck in debates over the make-up-or breakdown-of the American family, the family keeps evolving. This book offers a ......