30 Years a Watchtower Slave: The Confessions of a Converted Jehovah´s Witness - William J. Schnell
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebook-reader, digital version
Works on PC, Mac and modern smartphones and tablets!
- Create an Adobe account.
- Install/update Adobe Digital Edition.
Buy this book on TRADEBIT.COM.
See the How-To!
Standard iOS and Android reader apps work, too!
Author: Schnell, William J.
Publisher: Baker Books
Title: 30 Years a Watchtower Slave: The Confessions of a Converted Jehovah's Witness
Pages: 00214 (Encrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2002-01-01
Category: Religion : Comparative Religion
Category: Religion : Cults
More Files From This User
- Tulip: The Five Points of Calvinism in the Light of Scripture - Duane E. Spencer
- How Much Is Enough?: Hungering for God in an Affluent Culture - Arthur Simon
- Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus: New Testament Objections - Michael L. Brown
- Key Words of the Christian Life: Understanding and Applying Their Meanings - Warren W. Wiersbe
- But Dont All Religions Lead to God?: Navigating the Multi-Faith Maze - Michael Green
Universal Dimensions Of Islam: Studies In Comparative Religion
Islam's acceptance of other religions remains an enigma for many Westerners. The 16 essays in this volume, by renowned experts on Islam such as Frithjof Schu......
Religion And The Specter Of The West: Sikhism, India, Postcoloniality, And The Politics Of Translation - Arvind-pal Mandair
Arguing that intellectual movements, such as deconstruction, postsecular theory, and political theology, have different implications for cultures and societi......
Global Perspectives On Science And Religion - Pranab Das
Gathering thinkers from ten countries and from a variety of scientific and spiritual backgrounds, Global Perspectives on Science and Spirituality leads reade......
Postmodernism, Reason And Religion - Ernest Gellner
How can we account for the extraordinary strength of Islam in the modern world? Are the views of the Enlightenment still an acceptable basis for social order......