Save Your Marriage Now
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from refon1004, digital version
...but you didn't know where to start. If that's you, than this could be the most important letter you ever read.
You could cut the tension in your home with a knife.
You love your spouse, and they love you. You've been married for years, and at one time happily. But now it's just a memory; and you can't believe this is happening to YOU.
How did it happen? Where did your marriage skid off course? More importantly, can your relationship ever be restored to the way it was on your honeymoon?
What if you just gave up? Say you went forward with a divorce. Is that really what you want? What if you could save your marriage when you...
Wash away the negative thoughts that are chipping away at your relationship.
Follow the unwritten 2nd contract of marriage that successful couples do.
Restart the conversation that has stalled behind hurt feelings.
And more relationship-saving strategies that have proven to bring couples back together!
If you didn't act to save your marriage, could you ever forgive yourself?
You didn't think it'd end up this way on your wedding day.
But now you can't get a straight answer. Their sarcasm hurts. And making one simple request feels like you're asking them to do the impossible. Like you want them to throw a rope around Venus and pull it down or something.
Most marriages start to fail when you stop listening to each other. There's a lack of respect between you. And sexual intimacy isn't doing so hot either. Does that sound familiar?
They never want to admit to being wrong. Say one thing and do another.(i.e. "I'll change"). You suspect they're not always being honest. And maybe you're guilty of some of these things as well.
What Every Married Couple Ought To Know About Divorce In situations like this, it's no wonder why people think divorce is the only way out. (But I know that when most people think they want a divorce, what they really want is a change.)
There's a real ugly side to divorce. Its the easy way out. Unraveling what took years to nurture.
And the people who benefit most are the greedy lawyers who will use every trick in the book to try and destroy your partner's life. (And vice versa.)
The truth is, divorce rarely makes you happier. And usually leads to being even more miserable. What can hurt more than leaving the person you love?
To People Who Want To Save Their Marriage - But Don't Know Where To Start In the late 80's some researchers started collecting contact information from unhappy married couples. Five years later, 86 of the couples who stayed together were more happy than they were before. Things DO get better.
My 50 page guide, "Stop Your Divorce And Save Your Marriage," will sit you down and teach you how to STOP the negative momentum of your relationship - right in it's tracks. And you can get my report right this second (because it's that important) straight to your PC.
...here is just SOME of the marriage saving action-advice you will find inside:
* The truth about the contract of marriage. (Pages 8-9)
* Little known facts you may not have considered involving the economics of divorce (including the true financial cost of ending your marriage). (Page 9)
* Does divorce really make you happier? We've got the stats. (Pages 10-11)
* Why divorce lawyers aren't really on your side. (Page 11)
* The secret behind "painless divorces" and why they don't really exist. (Pages 11-12)
* How divorce can affect your child. It may be hard to read this. (Pages 13-14)
* 6 statistics that may convince you to stall any plans you have to leave your spouse. (Page 16)
* Why negative thinking may be the real culprit behind your failing marriage. (Page 17)
* How successfully married couples view their relationship. (This can make the difference between a happy or miserable marriage.) (Page 18)
* The power of the words, "For better or for worse." (Page 20)
* 7 simple pleasures of marriage you may have forgotten about. (Page 21)
* The unspoken, unwritten 2nd contract of marriage that successful couples abide by. (Page 22)
* The secret to a successful marriage through partnership. (Page 23)
* The difference between the sexes and how to use it to help (not hurt) your marriage. (Pages 27-29)
* How Bill Cosby explains the sexes to the rest of us. (Pages 29-30)
* 5 times during your day when the anthem "Don't sweat the small stuff" just doesn't apply. (Pages 31-32)
* A new way for looking at money and finances (that might save your marriage). (Pages 32-33)
* Why you've stopped talking and how to get the conversations flowing again (without any awkward moments). (Pages 33-34)
* How to recognize turning points in your marriage and stop last chances from becoming lost chances. (Pages 35-36)
* 5 fundamentals that every marriage expert or counselor agrees is crucial to your relationships happiness. (Pages 37-38)
* What friendship means inside a marriage (and how to find it). (Pages 39-42)
And theres MUCH more guaranteed!
Trust me, you won't regret it.
Tags: marriage dating
More Files From This User
- Duplicate Content Detonator
- Keyword Harvester
- Make Your Own Perfume
- Teleseminars And Webinars
- The Art Of Astrology
The Divorce - The Gifted Program . Mp3
Artist: The Divorce Album: The Gifted Program Label: Made in Mexico Records UPC: 656605101422
Pete Sears Matt Eaton Et Les Enfants Du Divorce - L'inter Galactique Maxi . Mp3
Artist: Pete Sears Matt Eaton Et Les Enfants Du Divorce Album: L'Inter Galactique Maxi Label: Production Le Matou UPC: 777913901761
How To Manage Life Before And After Divorce (mrr)
Contents Tips For Making Your Marriage A Success....................... .............................. .............................. ...........9 What You Ca......
Divorce Dynamics ( Master Resell Rights )
Get All The Support And Guidance You Need If You Are Facing The Decision Of Divorce! This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It ......