*ALL NEW!* - Breaking Through Learning Disabilities - MASTER RESALE RIGHTS INCLUDED!
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from ebe01, digital version
As Well as Learn Breakthrough Strategies You Can Use to Quickly & Easily Unleash the Maximum Potential of Someone With a Learning Disability!
At Last! Theres a Concise, Yet Comprehensive Guide That Reveals Everything You Could Ever Want to Know About Learning Disabilities, Including:
· The History of Learning Disabilities
· What are Learning Disabilities
· Common Inconsistencies in Learning Disability Diagnoses
· Learning Strategies for Those with Learning Disabilities
· And much more!
Date: December 31, 2007
Each year the number of children diagnosed with learning disabilities skyrockets from the previous year.
In fact, many of these cases are being diagnosed simply because the experts are able to profit from these diagnoses. Although there are many experts that are genuinely concerned about childrens welfare, there are also those who are falsely diagnosing many children in the name of profits.
Dont let your child be falsely diagnosed dont simply take an experts word on the fact that your child may have a learning disability.
Get the information you need to understand exactly what you are dealing with get my new, Breaking Through Learning Disabilities, ebook today.
This ebook is designed to provide you with the information and research you need to better understand learning disabilities, including the various types of learning disabilities and how to deal with them.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
* The history of learning disabilities including when they were first discovered, initial treatments, myths surrounding the disorders and more
* How to overcome learning disabilities without using expensive prescriptions drugs with harmful side effects!
* What self-talk is and how this amazing technique can help a person with a learning disability discover who they are and what they want to achieve!
* Why some children may be falsely diagnosed with a learning disability and what you should immediately do if you think this has happened to your child!
* How to find a properly qualified mental health expert to treat your child discover what to REALLY look for here!
* The most common reason for a false learning disability diagnosis plus, what simple thing you can do to ensure this doesnt happen to your child!
* The best way to get a child with a learning disability through the learning process you may be very surprised at what you read here!
* How to help a child with a learning disability cope with peer pressure learn these tips and youll have your child on the fast track to success in no time!
* Learning strategies for those with learning disabilities start using these techniques and watch your child begin to prosper academically!
* How to build self-esteem and self-confidence in a child with a learning disability youll be amazed at how easy it is to do when you follow these simple tips!
* How to help your child learn to live with their disability follow these tips and your child just wont learn to live with their disability, theyll learn to excel in spite of it!
* Common learning disabilities and their symptoms find out how to quickly recognize each learning disability here!
* Two natural ways to help someone with a learning disability improve their learning skills if you read nothing else, you must read this!
* And much, much more!
At Last! Get the Information You Need to Help Your Child Break Through Their Learning Disability!
Before turning to expensive medication that can be harmful if taken for too long, why not learn more about safe, all-natural, less-expensive approaches that could quickly help your child overcome a learning disability or escape from an incorrect diagnosis?
Order Your Copy of the Breaking Through Learning Disabilities Today
Right now, for a limited time, you can take advantage of a special promotional offer and receive the Breaking Through Learning Disabilities ebook for just $5.
P.S Dont delay Order today! Remember my special promotional offer wont last long. Receive the Breaking Through Learning Disabilities ebook for just $5 before it is too late!
More Files From This User
- *ALL NEW!* - List BuildingTutorials For Newbies Video Collection - MASTER RESALE RIGHTS INCLUDED!
- *ALL NEW!* - What You Need To Know About Real Estate - MASTER RESALE RIGHTS INCLUDED
- *ALL NEW!* - New Years Eve Party - MASTER RESALE RIGHTS INCLUDED!
- *ALL NEW!* - Newlyweds Again - PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS INCLUDED
- *ALL NEW!* - Photoshop Tutorial Set 1 - PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS INCLUDED
Add Learning Disabilities - 52 High Quality Plr Articles
52 ADD Attention Deficit Disorder & Learning Disabilities PLR Articles Premium Content with Private Label Rights Article Topics:- Adults With Learni......
Smart But Stuck: How Resilience Frees Imprisoned Intelligence From Learning Disabilities, Second Edition - Myrna Orenstein
Learn how smart people with learning gaps struggle, survive, and achieveSmart But Stuck, Second Edition is an updated look at how smart people with learning ......
Exploring Experiences Of Advocacy By People With Learning Disabilities: Testimonies Of Resistance
This book charts the course through which people with learning disabilities have become increasingly able to direct their own lives as fully active members o......
The Rti Approach To Evaluating Learning Disabilities - , Amanda M. Vanderheyden
This book presents clear-cut procedures for using response to intervention (RTI) to determine a K-12 student's eligibility for special education under the de......
Including Children 3-11 With Physical Disabilities: Practical Guidance For Mainstream Schools - Mark Fox
First Published in 2005 Author: Fox, Mark Publisher: David Fulton Publishers Illustration: N Language: ENG Title: Including Children 3-11 With Physical Disa......
Let's All Listen: Songs For Group Work In Settings That Include Students With Learning Difficulties And Autism - Pat Lloyd
Lloyd brings together 46 songs composed or adapted for use with children with communication problems. She suggests how each song can be used to encourage com......
A Silent Cheer: Against The Odds - , Faye Roback-jones
Hearing is one of our most precious senses. It allows us to communicate with family and friends and keeps us in contact with the sounds of life that surround us...
Educating Children With Facial Disfigurement - Jane Frances
This book about appearance and disfigurement, enables teachers to be well-informed about its causes and the theoretical background involved. Ways of fosterin......