Breaking Through Learning Disabilities Learn How To Overcome Your Learning Disability
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from kidnice, digital version
Discover How to Recognize if Your Child Really Has a Learning Disability...
...As Well as Learn Breakthrough Strategies You Can Use to Quickly & Easily Unleash the Maximum Potential of Someone With a Learning Disability!
At Last! Theres a Concise, Yet Comprehensive Guide That Reveals Everything You Could Ever Want to Know About Learning Disabilities, Including:
The History of Learning Disabilities
- What are Learning Disabilities
- Common Inconsistencies in Learning Disability Diagnoses
- Learning Strategies for Those with Learning Disabilities
- And much more!
Each year the number of children diagnosed with learning disabilities skyrockets from the previous year.
In fact, many of these cases are being diagnosed simply because the experts are able to profit from these diagnoses.
Although there are many experts that are genuinely concerned about childrens welfare, there are also those who are falsely diagnosing many children in the name of profits.
Dont let your child be falsely diagnosed... dont simply take an experts word on the fact that your child may have a learning disability.
Get the information you need to understand exactly what you are dealing with get my new, Breaking Through Learning Disabilities, ebook today.
This ebook is designed to provide you with the information and research you need to better understand learning disabilities, including the various types of learning disabilities and how to deal with them.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- The history of learning disabilities including when they were first discovered, initial treatments, myths surrounding the disorders and more
- How to overcome learning disabilities without using expensive prescriptions drugs with harmful side effects!
- What self-talk is and how this amazing technique can help a person with a learning disability discover who they are and what they want to achieve!
- Why some children may be falsely diagnosed with a learning disability and what you should immediately do if you think this has happened to your child!
- How to find a properly qualified mental health expert to treat your child discover what to REALLY look for here!
- The most common reason for a false learning disability diagnosis plus, what simple thing you can do to ensure this doesnt happen to your child!
- The best way to get a child with a learning disability through the learning process you may be very surprised at what you read here!
- How to help a child with a learning disability cope with peer pressure learn these tips and youll have your child on the fast track to success in no time!
- Learning strategies for those with learning disabilities start using these techniques and watch your child begin to prosper academically!
- How to build self-esteem and self-confidence in a child with a learning disability youll be amazed at how easy it is to do when you follow these simple tips!
- How to help your child learn to live with their disability follow these tips and your child just wont learn to live with their disability, theyll learn to excel in spite of it!
- Common learning disabilities and their symptoms find out how to quickly recognize each learning disability here!
- Two natural ways to help someone with a learning disability improve their learning skills if you read nothing else, you must read this!
- And much, much more!
At Last! Get the Information You Need to Help Your Child Break Through Their Learning Disability!
Before turning to expensive medication that can be harmful if taken for too long, why not learn more about safe, all-natural, less-expensive approaches that could quickly help your child overcome a learning disability or escape from an incorrect diagnosis?
Order Your Copy of the Breaking Through Learning Disabilities Today...
Right now, for a limited time, you can take advantage of a special promotional offer and receive the Breaking Through Learning Disabilities ebook for just $17.
- 100 Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your ebook purchase, simply notify me within 90 days and I will refund your money, in full, with absolutely no questions asked!
Thanks to my Money-Back Guarantee, Youve Got Absolutely Nothing to Lose!
More Files From This User
- Buying A Car With Little Or No Credit How To Buy A Car With No Credit
- The Inziders Digital Profits In A Box Make Money With Your OWN Digital Products
- Dirty Tricks Marketing Tactics To Make You More Money - *w/Resell Rights*
- eZy Java Popups Create Popups Easily, Just Copy And Paste
- Insiders Guide To Forex Trading Discover All Of The Insider Techniques That The Pros Are Using - *w/Resell Rights*
Add Learning Disabilities - 52 High Quality Plr Articles
52 ADD Attention Deficit Disorder & Learning Disabilities PLR Articles Premium Content with Private Label Rights Article Topics:- Adults With Learni......
Breaking Through Learning Disabilities Plr Ebook
Breaking Through Learning Disabilities No Restriction Private Label Rights Discover How to Recognize if Your Child Really Has a Learning Disability As Wel......
Adolescents And Adults With Learning Disabilities And Adhd - Noël| Gregg
Most of the literature on learning disabilities and attention-deficit/hyperactivit y disorder (ADHD) focuses on the needs of elementary school-age children, b......
Helping Children With Nonverbal Learning Disabilities To Flourish: A Guide For Parents And Professionals - Marilyn Martin Zion
Martin presents a comprehensive developmental profile of children with NLD. She helps parents and professionals to identify learners with NLD and insure they......
When Actions Speak Louder Than Words: Understanding The Challenging Behaviors Of Young Children And Students With Disabilities - , Susan D. Dixon
Build your understanding of behavior as communication and learn to interpret the messages behind the actions. This book provides information and tools to sup......
Employment For Individuals With Asperger Syndrome Or Non-verbal Learning Disability: Stories And Strategies - Yvona Fast
Most people with Non-Verbal Learning Disorder or AS are underemployed. This book sets out to change this. With practical advice on everything from job huntin......
Same Journey Different Paths, Stories Of Auditor Processing Disord - Various Authors
Same Journey, Different Paths is a wonderfully comprehensive book written by parents and individuals with Auditory Processing Disorder (APD). By sharing thei......
A Life To Rescue: The True Story Of A Child Freed From The Bonds Of Autism - Karen Michelle Graham
The puzzling behavior of a two-year-old boy baffles his parents. Why would a child flap his hands, not respond to his name, and regress in his language skill......