MP3 Don Spezia - "From Daybreak to Twilight" Solo Guitar by Don Spezia
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from music, digital version
Musicians use tradebit:|
Learn how to make music
Pick up cool karaoke downloads
Search for sheet music!
12 MP3 Songs
FOLK: Fingerstyle, NEW AGE: Solo Instrumental
FROM DAYBREAK TO TWILIGHT
**All songs were written and performed by Don Spezia. Don has been playing guitar and writing since the late 1960âs and started recording with a Digital Home Studio in late 2006. The only full overdubs used were on the TWILIGHT recording. All music was played on a Taylor 814CE 6 string guitar and a National Steel Radio Tone Resophonic 6 string guitar.
Don has written over 70 instrumental compositions for 6-string & 12 string guitar. He has performed in local coffee houses and for charity fundraising events. His time is spent actively writing, playing, and recording in between full time employment as an architect and a hobby of photography.
All music and photographs on âFrom Daybreak to Twilightâ have been registered with the United States Copyright Office. Copyright April 20, 2007. Registration Number SRu654-000; Music & Sound Recording. Currently being Copyright as Published.
1. DAYBREAK: 4:57. I woke up one morning, dreaming about playing guitar, and visualized a chord pattern up and down the fret board. Later in the day, I still remembered the pattern and that pattern turned into DAYBREAK. Played on a Taylor 814CE 6 string guitar. Standard tuning. Finger style intro moving into flat-picking. Composition date: June 2003.
2. WETLANDS LULLABY: 5:48. I was sitting on my deck one evening with my guitar, when the early summer frogs began singing to inspire âWetlands Lullabyâ. Played on a Taylor 814CE 6 string guitar. Standard tuning. Finger style. Composition date: 4-16-05.
3. GONE FISHING: 4:27. I combined an intro that I wrote in the 1980âs with a new finger style melody worked out in 2005 to create GONE FISHING. Played on my Taylor 814CE 6 string guitar. Standard tuning. Finger style. Composition date: 2-9-05.
4. RAMBLEWOOD: 7:30. This was the first composition written on my National Steel Radio Tone resophonic guitar. I bought this guitar for slide guitar playing, but the reverberation and tone sound great without the slide as well. Ema6 (EAC#G#BE) tuning. Flat-picking style. Composition date: 6-12-04
5. TRANSITION: 2:19. The second finger style composition that I ever wrote. It started out as a right hand exercise. Played on my Taylor 814CE 6 string guitar. Standard tuning. Finger style. Composition date: 1-30-89.
6. TIMELESS: 5:00. I was looking for new ideas, so I tuned the guitar to an open Dma7 (DAC#F#AE) tuning, which inspired TIMELESS. Played on my Taylor 814CE 6 string guitar. Flat-picking style. Composition date: 2-24-05.
7. WARM BREEZES: 4:51. A simple finger style composition in standard tuning, played on my Taylor 814CE 6 string. Composition date: 6-17-04.
8. REMINISCE: 4:29. A fast paced flat-picking composition in standard tuning. The melodies seemed reminiscent of some songs from childhood. Played on my Taylor 814CE 6 string. Standard tuning. Composition date: 9-26-03.
9. LOVE NOTES: 3:41. A finger style composition using a counterpoint style between the bass and melody lines. Played on my Taylor 814CE 6 string guitar. Standard tuning. Composition date: 1-31-05.
10. MANATEES: 6:39. An unusual flat-picking composition in standard tuning. Images of large, lolling manatees came to mind. Played on the Taylor 814CE 6 string guitar. Composition date: 7-24-04.
11. FAREWELL: 4:57. This melody came to me all at once the evening a friend died (I did not know the friend had died until the following morning). A finger style composition in standard tuning, played on the Taylor 814CE 6 string guitar.
Composition date: 1-14-04.
12. TWILIGHT: 4:52. A bluesy/rock slide guitar composition, recorded with slide guitar style on the National Steel Resophonic 6 string, overdubbed with slide guitar on the Taylor 814CE 6 string. A third electric slide guitar solo on the Taylor 814CE was overdubbed for a few bars. Open D tuning (DADF#AD). Flat-picking style. Composition date 4-28-04.
People who are interested in Leo Kottke Alex de Grassi Chris Proctor should consider this download.
in partnership with CDbaby
More Files From This User
- MP3 dorian - Whatever I Please
- MP3 Dot.De.Project - Rock Groove And The World
- MP3 Doug Rodrigues - Unforgiven Stones
- MP3 Dennis Doyle - Hibernia
- MP3 D - Sagarmatha Dilemma
Mp3 Cousins - Folk: Modern Folk
''Cousins'' features magical musical fingerstyle guitar interplay covering folk, jazz, blues, and country. 14 MP3 Songs FOLK: Modern Folk, FOLK: Fingerstyle......
Mp3 Michael Mucklow - The View From Here
Instrumental guitar. Relaxing, meditative, joyful, sensitive, tasty, ethereal and soothing. 11 MP3 Songs NEW AGE: Solo Instrumental, FOLK: Fingerstyle De......
Mp3 Jared Karol - Ode To Byerley
Country blues, ragtime and folk fingerstyle guitar 11 MP3 Songs BLUES: Country Blues, FOLK: Fingerstyle Show all album songs: Ode To Byerley Songs Detail......
Mp3 Kevin Swiney - Savior Songs
With his release of Savior Songs, Kevin Swiney has created an intensively intimate, all acoustic, all original spiritual experience that will bring you close......