Prof Jesse Beery Course in Horsemanship Volumes 1-8 Complete PDF Version Horse Training
- Add To Basket
Instant Download from infosmedia, digital version
# Book 1: Colt Training
* Confidence Lesson
* Teaching "Get-up"
* Teaching "Whoa"
* Hitching up the Colt
* Poling the Colt
* How to keep Colt from Becoming Frightened
* Team Training
* To Make Easy to Ride
* Teaching to Back
* General Remarks
# Book 2: Disposition and Subjection
* How to Tell Type No. 1
* How to Tell Type No. 2
* How to Tell Type No. 3
* How to Tell Type No. 4
* How to Tell Combinations of Types
* How to Use the Pulley Breaking Bridle
* How to Throw a Horse on His Side
* How to Use Double Safety Rope
* How to Handle Horses of Different Types
# Book 3: Kicking and Balking
* How to Handle a No. 1 or No. 3 Type Kicker
* How to Handle a No. 2 or No. 4 Type Kicker
* How to Handle Kickers Belonging in a Combination of Types
* History of "Black Demon", the Vicious Stallion
* Supplementary Appliances for Kickers
* How to Handle Balkers of Different Types
* How to Handle Confirmed Balkers
* How to Handle Horses that Rear
# Book 4: Shying and Running Away
* Why Horses Shy
* Improper Use of the Whip
* How to Handle an Ordinary Shyer
* How to Handle a Confirmed Shyer
* Why Horses Run Away
* To Teach Command "Steady"
* Spinal Cord Pressure Bride
* How to Use the Single Foot Rope
* How to Handle a Confirmed Runaway
# Book 5: Bad to Shoe and Halter Pulling
* How to Handle a Colt's Feet so He will be Gentle to Shoe
* How to Handle a Horse that is Vicious to Shoe
* Modification of First Form War Bridle
* Modification of Second Form War Bridle
* Excelsior Bridle
* How to Handle a Halter Puller
* Final Test for a Halter Puller
* Bowline Knot
* Snaring Process
* How to Throw a Lariat
* How to Hitch Bad Horses Single or Double
# Book 6: Promiscuous Vices
* Tail Switching
* Afraid of Hogs, Dogs, etc
* Afraid of Umbrella and Robes
* Won't Stand Still
* Bad to Bridle
* How to Break Biters
* How to Lead a Horse
* Hard to Back
* Combination Bridle
* Lugging on the Bit
* Tongue Lolling
* Bad to Harness, Curry, Crupper, Clip, Ride, etc
# Book 7: Overcoming Special Fears
* How to Handle Horses Afraid of Automobiles
* How to Handle Horses Afraid of Street and Steam Cars
* How to Throw a Horse by Standing at the Side
* How to Get a Horse under Shafts
* Simple Riding Bridle
* The Hackamore Bridle
* "Old Kate's Confession"
# Book 8: Teaching Tricks
* How to Teach a Horse to Say "Yes" and "No"
* How to Teach a Horse to Gallop, Walk and Trot
* How to Teach a Horse to Appear Vicious
* How to Teach a Horse to Jump, Stand Erect, Fire a Gun and Find a Handkerchief
* How to Teach a Horse to Carry an Article in the Mouth, to Kiss, to Mount a Pedestal, to Teeter-totter
* How to Teach a Horse to Tell His Age, Add, Subtract, etc
* How to Teach a Horse to Lie Down, to Sit Up, to Drive without Bridle or Lines, to Imitate a Balky Horse and to Waltz
* History of "Cyclone", the Kicking Mule
* Prices to Charge
* "Queen's Autobiography"
It is not easy to find these volumes online or even in real life. Even if you find the volumes in a university library, you will NOT be allowed to borrow them. They are classified as out of print, antique and not for lending books. You are even not allowed to photocopy them to protect their papers. If you were lucky to find an antique bookshop selling them, then prepare yourself to pay no less than 200$ per book! Just have a look online and see yourself!
This item here includes these volumes in scanned PDF format. You will have the exact original book that was published in 1908 but in scanned PDF format. You will need a computer to read them from the screen or print them.
You will have immediate access to the file once you make your payment through tradebit or paypal.
- prof. beerie
- jesse berry ebook download
- jesee beery
- prof jesse beery
- jesse beery horse training manual
- books "Jesse Beery"
- prof beery
More Files From This User
- Prof. Dennis Magner The Art of Taming and Educating Horses
- Ron LeGrand + Dan Kennedy Information Marketing Boot Camp
Life According To Jag: Simple Truths And Lessons Learned - Kathryn Valentine
Do you sometimes wonder where you fit in this world or where the meaning of your life has gone? Simple truths and lessons learned by Kathryn Valentine, an e......
Nature, Nurture And Horses: A Journal Of Four Dressage Horses In Training-from Birth Through The First Year Of Training - Paul Belasik
Follow along as four young horses—Corsana, Kara, Elsa, and Escarpa—leave their babyhood behind and begin their training for future careers as spo......
Dressage With Mind, Body, And Soul: A 21st-century Approach To The Science And Spirituality Of Riding, Training, And Competing - , Rebecca Didier
Dressage has long been a means to accessing the greatest partnership on earth: that of human and horse. But today it is challenged and changed by the critiqu......
Outdoor Sports And Games
Who Else Wants To Enjoy A Long and Healthy Life and "Enjoy Life As Well"? Take A Vacation From The Rat Race & Starting Treating Yourself and Family......