OVFAppliances.com BackTrack4Final.OVF.VMDK Virtual Appliance
veedee-eyes, US, Member since 03/12/2008
Widgets for your homepage
This widget is without your affiliate ID. Please log in/sign up, to get a revenue share.
BackTrack is an Ubuntu-based distribution with a collection of security and forensics tools. It was created by merging Auditor Security Linux with WHAX
Runs in VMWare or VirtualBox
About Open Virtualization Format (OVF)
Open Virtualization Format (OVF) is an open standard for packaging and distributing virtual appliances or more generally software to be run in virtual machines.
Providing pre-installed virtual computers capable of running on multiple virtualization platforms. OVF Appliances from OVFApplicance.com run under VirtaulBox, VMWare and other OVF supporting virtuilzation platforms.
OVFAppliances.com provides the simplest way to implement your own virtualization solution quickly and easily.
FREE Virtualization Platforms
VMWare Player http://www.vmware.com/products/player/
VMWare OVF Tool Documentation http://www.vmware.com/support/developer/ovf/
More Files From This User
- VirtualBox Ubuntu 10.04 Desktop i386 VDI Virtual Appliance
- VirtualBox Ubuntu Studio 9.10 amd64 Virtual Appliance
- VirtualBox Fedora 13 i686(Release) VDI Virtual Appliance
- VirtualBox Ubuntu 10.04 amd64 Desktop FINAL Virtual Appliance
- VirtualBox Ubuntu 10.04 LAMP Tomcat i386 Server Virtual Appliance