Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/tradebits

Follow us on Google+:
Tradebit on Google+

Do I just get paid full 90 % with the buy buttons ??

Posted by danielcherrier 
Do I just get paid full 90 % with the buy buttons ??
December 25, 2009 02:52AM
Do I get paid full 90 % with the buy now buttons only?? or do i get full %90 when i have a collection album when they click the detail link and it goes to your site? and then they buy it from your site instead of going back to my page? just wonder how that works.... and i noticed when i click on the detail link also to see the detail page the page locks up and freeze my computer up. wondering if this is a common problem.

Thanks
Daniel

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2009 03:12AM by danielcherrier.
Re: Do I just get paid full 90 % with the buy buttons ??
December 25, 2009 01:31PM
Daniel, there are 2 ways of selling with tradebit technology:

a) on tradebit.com out of the catalog here

b) on your own pages with the payment buttons you can pick up on the EDIT page...

the payout for (a) starts at 70% and goes up the more you sell

the payout for (b) starts at 92.5% and goes up the more you sell

for (b): you get paid directly by your customers to your OWN paypal account, but you have to replace the email in the button code with your own email address that you also have in your profile....

does that help?

ralf
December 25, 2009 03:28PM
when i click on details right above download link on my website for the 7 cd collector set from the link i copy and pasted from tradebit, my computer freeze up sometimes and other times it takes me to the detail page on tradebit sometime works sometimes it dont and freeze up, How can i get rid of the detail link in the box? so people dont leave my site? Also where do i copy and paste my email for paypal in the button html code? I'm not that computer friendly yet,, Thanks

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2009 03:37PM by danielcherrier.
December 28, 2009 03:29PM
daniel, mail me the code you used to puzzler(at)tradebit.com and I will investigate!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login