Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/tradebits

Follow us on Google+:
Tradebit on Google+

Regarding Backlinks to Tradebit Products Please help...

Posted by pecno1 
Regarding Backlinks to Tradebit Products Please help...
July 24, 2009 04:22AM
Hi Ralf and tradebit members,

I want to add backlinks to my tradebit products. My question is if I use my affiliate link to my own products as the backlink will it count as a backlink. Or should I only use the full URL of my product to count as a backlink??

Your answers would be much appreciated
Re: Regarding Backlinks to Tradebit Products Please help...
July 24, 2009 08:49AM
You mean, will the backlink count in terms of SEO when you use the affiliate link? We can not be 100% sure, but it should count - we do a redirect with the "moved permanently" header code. The search engines should understand that and move the link love to the final page... but that is not 100% confirmable...

ralf
July 24, 2009 09:54AM
Yes Ralf that is my question. Will the backlink count interms of SEO when I put my affiliate link to my product, say I create a squidoo lens with my affiliate link. As I put extra effort in building backlinks I would like to earn tht extra bit affiliate commision as well as a backlink to my product page...A definitive answer would have been much more helpful. May be other SEO experts in tradebit could guide.

Anyways your reply is much appreciated.
July 26, 2009 09:26AM
The question with 301 moved permanently headers is: does Google count that link fully or not. I don't think there is a 100% answer to that from outside the search engines, but the link SHOULD count as a SEO valid link AND give you your percentage if someone buys from it...

ralf
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login