Moving to the new systems in about 5-7 days
April 04, 2010 11:06AM
Allow me a short "heads up" on the announced move of tradebit into a new hosting system in a few days:

First we need to copy all data over to the new storage cloud. That takes about 7 days. We have started a slow sync progress in the back and before we move the servers, we will sync again to have the latest data.

In about 7 days (I guess Monday the 12th) will we close the member area for a few hours. But the final date and time slot will be announced here and via the mailing list again!

Until then I will once in a while post either in the forum or the blog about the progress. If you have any questions: ask here in this thread. I will keep an eye out.

Support emails will be answered within the next 24 hrs. I have some in my queue and I will get to them shortly... just if you wait desperately for an answer: I have to make sure the move does not affect stability, so bare with me!

Have a good Easter Sunday!

Ralf
Re: Moving to the new systems in about 5-7 days
April 08, 2010 11:49AM
Latest update:

moving the data to the new storage systems takes longer than expected... so the new date we want to move would be the 19th of April...

stay tuned for updates!

ralf
April 12, 2010 12:36PM
We are currently getting into the final copy sessions and the whole system gets hammered with the transfer... bare with us, while the servers get a bit slow... we will soon provide you with a brand new server setup for speed and fun!

ralf
April 17, 2010 08:40AM
We will flip the switch on the 20th of April - almost all data has moved and the basic tests of the new systems have been successful!
April 20, 2010 09:05AM
Hi Ralf,

You might want to check this. When trying to edit a file, I get these errors

Notice: Undefined property: Files::$pdcid in /wwwroot/tradebit/tradebit.com/include/file.CLASS.php on line 252

Notice: Undefined property: FilestextDe::$_name in /wwwroot/tradebit/tradebit.com/include/file.CLASS.php on line 273

Notice: Undefined property: FilestextDe::$_descr in /wwwroot/tradebit/tradebit.com/include/file.CLASS.php on line 274

Notice: Undefined property: FilestextEs::$_name in /wwwroot/tradebit/tradebit.com/include/file.CLASS.php on line 273

Notice: Undefined property: FilestextEs::$_descr in /wwwroot/tradebit/tradebit.com/include/file.CLASS.php on line 274

Notice: Undefined property: FilestextIt::$_name in /wwwroot/tradebit/tradebit.com/include/file.CLASS.php on line 273

Notice: Undefined property: FilestextIt::$_descr in /wwwroot/tradebit/tradebit.com/include/file.CLASS.php on line 274

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /wwwroot/tradebit/tradebit.com/include/filePlus.php on line 156

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /wwwroot/tradebit/tradebit.com/include/filePlus.php on line 243

Notice: Undefined variable: back2upload in /wwwroot/tradebit/tradebit.com/mytradebit/files/editfile.php on line 680

Notice: Undefined variable: scline in /wwwroot/tradebit/tradebit.com/mytradebit/files/editfile.php on line 695
April 20, 2010 09:30AM
thanks, i have found and killed that - was just a notification from PHP...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login