Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/tradebits

Follow us on Google+:
Tradebit on Google+

I new guys!

Posted by johntigerant 
I new guys!
March 15, 2009 07:53PM
can someone tell me if I'm doing this right.I own my own web sight.I have uploaded music loop adds to my web sight .will i get credit for the way I'm doing it?

(johntigerant.com)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2009 06:06AM by puzzler.
Re: I new guys!
March 15, 2009 08:29PM
what I want to do is sell music Loops and misc.from here on my web sight.i just dont no if i have set it up right?
March 16, 2009 06:06AM
john,

it is "web site" not "web sight" ... There is no integration on your pages, so I have removed the link.

if you need some hints of how to upload and configure your tradebit account, please take a look at our videos...

[www.tradebit.com] = Upload files

for example!

ok?

ralf
March 16, 2009 11:49AM
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF YOU WOULD ANSWER MY QUESTION.YOU ARE KNOW HELP AT ALL.I'M NOT ONE OF THE KIDS I'M 60 YEARS OLD AND DON'T SPELL THAT GOOD.I DON'T NEED TO UPLOAD FILES.now I have posted links on my web site of stuff from here.will I get credit for it.I copied the link just the way they were.do i need to add another code .I just don't understand you site? video's don't explain.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2009 12:13PM by puzzler.
March 16, 2009 12:14PM
John, no bad feelings, just tried to answer, but I might do not understand the question. I looked into your account and you have not uploaded any files on tradebit - so I can not say anything about that...

ralf
March 16, 2009 12:43PM
I told you I'm not uploading files.if you look at my web site you will see loops and stuff that i have linked to tradebit. [johntigerant.com] here is how i link there files:

<script src="[www.tradebit.com] this file:<a href="[www.tradebit.com];
<script src="[www.tradebit.com] this file:<a href="[];

now what do i need to do to this file to get credit for a sale .if i make one?

and no hard feelings,thank you for your help!
March 16, 2009 01:06PM
ah - sorry - now I understand - you ask for the affiliate setup for your site!

No, that is not completely setup right... you have to log into tradebit and go to this page:

[www.tradebit.com]

if you want to integrate seller "primeloops"

The start page for you (once logged in) would be in that case:

[www.tradebit.com]

where you can search for a specific merchant and then click on the HTML code link on the left...

ok?

ralf
March 16, 2009 09:46PM
hey thanks for all the help I have "primeloops" up and running.

remember I'm looking for venders that wont to sell good Loops!
June 11, 2009 10:22PM
Hi,
I'm new also. I like writing sexy scifi stroies. The first one is an okay one, but my next ones is going to be a filfthy romance novel. So if anyone wants to help me, check this out: [www.tradebit.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login