Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/tradebits

Follow us on Google+:
Tradebit on Google+

Can I sell Clickbank Products on Tradebit

Posted by taurbull 
Can I sell Clickbank Products on Tradebit
February 11, 2010 03:18PM
Hi. I was wondering if I could sell Clickbank products on Tradebit please? If so, how do you go about adding the hop link to the item as clickbank as Tradebit don't allow html.
Any help on this would be appreciated.
thanks.
Re: Can I sell Clickbank Products on Tradebit
February 11, 2010 05:13PM
hi taurbull,

yes - you can enter YOUR own clickbank products, so we host them here and you sell them via Clickbank.

Here a PDF link to a PayDotCom integration, which works similiar: [www.tradebit.com]

and the Clickbank FAQ: [www.tradebit.com]

It is NOT possible to register products as a clickbank affiliate....
March 24, 2010 10:34AM
Just an update: the secret word you need to save on tradebit for your clickbank files is NOT the password to your account. Keep that to yourself, otherwise we could log into your clickbank account what we do not want...

The secret word of clickbank can be found under "My Site" in the account settings on clickbank!

cheers,
ralf
March 26, 2010 12:35AM
Hi Admin,

Any chance you can create a PDF document, or video, "specifically" for Clickbank integration?

I ask because wouldn't configuring your payment options for customers, such as Activate Paypal IPN, cause conflict if someone used Clickbank.com , to pay via Paypal.com , and then had to be re-directed to Tradebit.com for the download?

Thanks in advance,
Stan
March 26, 2010 09:58AM
I will, give me some time! It is a constant question and worth some attention from our side... maybe I will do a screen movie...

ralf
April 14, 2010 09:38AM
Hi puzzler,

Your example for the USB Stick Product at Tradebit, is at this url [www.tradebit.com]

But your Clickbank link for this same product is: [rightbiz.stiqmo.hop.clickbank.net] and this takes the customer to this site: [www.stiqmo.com] .

So my questions are:

If the Product Thank You Page setting uses something like:
[xxxxx.tradebit.com] ,

1) What are you using for the actual HopLink Target URL in Clickbank? That seems to be missing form Tradebits FAQ.

2) If you are using a different program/script for your products on ClikBank, are we able to use a Tradebit link for the HopLink Target URL in Clickbank?

Thanks,
Stan
April 14, 2010 10:31AM
hi stan,

well - to answer the question fully, we have to dive into the process how an affiliate gets money from a merchant on clickbank.

you can use tradebit for the WHOLE process or JUST for the logistics:

a) Whole process with tradebit

- product uploaded to tradebit
- registered with clickbank
- hoplink page is your file detail page on tradebit (like [www.tradebit.com])

- affiliate pushes traffic to the hoplink
- clickbank drops a cookie for tracking
- buyer lands on file detail page on tradebit
- buys
- clickbank reads back the cookie on the "thank you page" hop
- assigns the commission
- buyer lands on the xxx.tradebit cbthankyou page...
- buyer downloads from tradebit

b) Just logistics

The process is similar, you just use your own pitch pages:

- product uploaded to tradebit
- registered with clickbank
- hoplink page is your own sales page somewhere else

- affiliate pushes traffic to the hoplink
- clickbank drops a cookie for tracking
- buyer lands on your pitch page
- buys
- clickbank reads back the cookie on the "thank you page" hop
- assigns the commission
- buyer downloads from tradebit

both ways are fine and work!

ralf
April 14, 2010 06:08PM
Hi Ralf,

Thank you very much for that precise explanation. It has clarified the processes involved for me. But, there are just a few more points and three more questions:

If I was to use a hoplink page with my own sales page somewhere else, there would be a need to use a multi-product cgi-perl or php script to process more than one product with one ClickBank account.

Same goes for using the hoplink page in your file detail page on Tradebit, even in your own example this is for just "one product".

So the last three questions are:

1) ClickBank allows 99 products, so is there a Tradebit hoplink page for multiple products?
Or,
2) Do we need to use a separate ClickBank Account for each file detail page on Tradebit?

3) Whether or not we use Tradebit for the WHOLE process or JUST for the logistics, is there a cgi-perl or php script you recommend so we can use ClickBank with Tradebit for Multiple products?

Hope you are not overwhelmed by these questions.

Thank you very much for your time and thoughtful answers.

Kind Regards,
Stan
April 15, 2010 07:53AM
hi stan,

there is no cart to purchase many products at once, BUT you do not need separate accounts for each product. The products on Clickbank have an ID like "001", "002", etc. and that needs to be entered on tradebit.

I have not yet tried any of the Clickbank carts out there, but their PHP examples are pretty straight forward and easy to integrate. In my point of view is Clickbank a powerful affiliate network and a simple payment method, not really a shopping experience :-)

ralf
April 21, 2010 01:42AM
Hi Ralf,

I now have several products using ClickBank with Tradebit as the download page. I tested then and they work fine for use with credit cards.

But, I am wondering, re your comments"

" clickbank reads back the cookie on the "thank you page" hop
- assigns the commission
- buyer downloads from tradebit"

What if the affiliate has set "life-time tradebit cookie" on the buyers computer, and the buyer is also cookied with ClickBank.

Will that mean the affiliate could earn two commissions?
I mean one from both Tradebit and ClickBank.

Thanks,
Stan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login